EWR June 2019 Update

On 06/06/2019 at 00:45, Lint said:

You...might be wrong?  From their respective Wikipedia pages

So TBS is slightly bigger

TBS is the mothership after all.

On 06/06/2019 at 11:56, TheEndAll said:

My bad. I was going off what someone else had said, which was that TNT was slightly bigger than USA network, which I assumed was bigger than TBS. Guess I should have looked for myself instead of assuming so much.

Yeah I'm not sure what to do with that. For now with that booster that will be done for tomorrow, TNT is replacing some network and is at old levels.

On 06/06/2019 at 13:49, BAKA said:

Would it be possible to add Kento Miyahara into the game? He is the current Triple Crown Heavyweight Champion after all.

I was hoping to add him and Jake Lee for the next update actually.lockquote widget

Edited by mkpunk
mothership, not membership
  • Like 2

I haven't checked it already, but is Mox going to be on the NJPW-A roster in the future updates?

Edit: Nevermind, I saw he already was. But also, where is  Celeste Bonin in the game? Under as Kaitlyn?

Edited by EWFan2004

On 09/06/2019 at 13:18, EWFan2004 said:

I haven't checked it already, but is Mox going to be on the NJPW-A roster in the future updates?

Edit: Nevermind, I saw he already was. But also, where is  Celeste Bonin in the game? Under as Kaitlyn?

She is Kaitlyn.

I'm working on updating the events to make them what they have been in this year so far. If the promotion did not run or announce shows in a month but ran one last year, it is under last year's event name in that month. Some promotions that ran twice in a month but didn't the next/previous month will have both.

Before anyone asks, I DID add Super J Cup for NJPW and I removed the CEO show since that was Omega produced.

• Thanks 1

Also, I know its normal for fed to have TV shows, but I think Tues. Night Dynamite should be nixed until the time is right to add into the game since the next couple of events are either PPVs or charitable AEW are hosting. I only say that since TND isn't premiering until late Oct. I think.

On 31/05/2019 at 08:03, mkpunk said:

It is early but here is the June 2019 update for EWR.

original & full: https://www.mediafire.com/file/9kfevdh5e15cq7j/June_2019.zip/file

SuperShowdown: https://www.mediafire.com/file/aic7kdpitib619l/SuperShowdown.zip/file

Sorry for the question ... what's the difference between the two versions?

17 minutes ago, CptBlack83 said:

Not really too much

On 09/06/2019 at 08:48, mkpunk said:

Here is the Super Showdown booster. Just what is posted so far, title changes and updated PPV and event names.

• Like 1

On 11/06/2019 at 23:59, EWFan2004 said:

Also, I know its normal for fed to have TV shows, but I think Tues. Night Dynamite should be nixed until the time is right to add into the game since the next couple of events are either PPVs or charitable AEW are hosting. I only say that since TND isn't premiering until late Oct. I think.

That was an error since I was trying to start a summer sweeps start to it as a game. The original June file should have the right TV data.

On 12/06/2019 at 01:31, CptBlack83 said:

Slight updates based on early updates and birthdate updates I've noticed.

Brennan Williams is now Dio Maddin

Dan Matha is now Dorian Mak

Remove Brandon Scott, Kyle Fletcher, Mark Davis, Mark Haskins, Tyler Bateman, & Will Ospreay from PWG.

Add Puma King to PWG as a midcard heel.

Add Laredo Kid to PWG as a lower midcard face.

Add Flip Gordan to PWG as a midcard face. Change his gimmicks to Highlight Reel.

Add Jonathan Gresham to PWG, remove him from NJPW.

Add Chuck Taylor & Trent Barreta to PWG as upper midcard faces.

Remove Andrew Everett, Daga, Fenix, Laredo Kid, Pentagon Jr, & Sami callihan from MLW.

Fenix & Pentagon can be added to either PWG or AAW to replace MLW, their regulars in both places & have finished up in MLW.

13 hours ago, DoubleJ13 said:

Brennan Williams is now Dio Maddin

Dan Matha is now Dorian Mak

Remove Brandon Scott, Kyle Fletcher, Mark Davis, Mark Haskins, Tyler Bateman, & Will Ospreay from PWG.

Add Puma King to PWG as a midcard heel.

Add Laredo Kid to PWG as a lower midcard face.

Add Flip Gordan to PWG as a midcard face. Change his gimmicks to Highlight Reel.

Add Jonathan Gresham to PWG, remove him from NJPW.

Add Chuck Taylor & Trent Barreta to PWG as upper midcard faces.

Remove Andrew Everett, Daga, Fenix, Laredo Kid, Pentagon Jr, & Sami callihan from MLW.

Fenix & Pentagon can be added to either PWG or AAW to replace MLW, their regulars in both places & have finished up in MLW.

For now, Aussie Open will be in PWG. They appeared once but I haven't heard if it was one off or not, PWG is a regular promotion that brings in international guys.

Fenix and Pentagon will be in AAW because he wrestles there more often.

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/06/2019 at 13:18, EWFan2004 said:

Being that he will not be able to work American dates with NJPW, he will not be featured in NJPW as a promotion. He will however continue the touring commitment.

• Lineker unpinned and unfeatured this topic