Sign in to follow this  
mkpunk

EWR June 2019 Update

On 09/06/2019 at 13:18, EWFan2004 said:

I haven't checked it already, but is Mox going to be on the NJPW-A roster in the future updates?

Edit: Nevermind, I saw he already was. But also, where is  Celeste Bonin in the game? Under as Kaitlyn?

She is Kaitlyn.

I'm working on updating the events to make them what they have been in this year so far. If the promotion did not run or announce shows in a month but ran one last year, it is under last year's event name in that month. Some promotions that ran twice in a month but didn't the next/previous month will have both.

Before anyone asks, I DID add Super J Cup for NJPW and I removed the CEO show since that was Omega produced.

• Thanks 1

ACH is now Jordan Myles

Also, I know its normal for fed to have TV shows, but I think Tues. Night Dynamite should be nixed until the time is right to add into the game since the next couple of events are either PPVs or charitable AEW are hosting. I only say that since TND isn't premiering until late Oct. I think.

On 31/05/2019 at 08:03, mkpunk said:

It is early but here is the June 2019 update for EWR.

original & full: https://www.mediafire.com/file/9kfevdh5e15cq7j/June_2019.zip/file

SuperShowdown: https://www.mediafire.com/file/aic7kdpitib619l/SuperShowdown.zip/file

Sorry for the question ... what's the difference between the two versions?

17 minutes ago, CptBlack83 said:

Not really too much

On 09/06/2019 at 08:48, mkpunk said:

Here is the Super Showdown booster. Just what is posted so far, title changes and updated PPV and event names.

• Like 1

On 11/06/2019 at 23:59, EWFan2004 said:

Also, I know its normal for fed to have TV shows, but I think Tues. Night Dynamite should be nixed until the time is right to add into the game since the next couple of events are either PPVs or charitable AEW are hosting. I only say that since TND isn't premiering until late Oct. I think.

That was an error since I was trying to start a summer sweeps start to it as a game. The original June file should have the right TV data.

On 12/06/2019 at 01:31, CptBlack83 said:

Slight updates based on early updates and birthdate updates I've noticed.

Brennan Williams is now Dio Maddin

Dan Matha is now Dorian Mak

Remove Brandon Scott, Kyle Fletcher, Mark Davis, Mark Haskins, Tyler Bateman, & Will Ospreay from PWG.

Add Puma King to PWG as a midcard heel.

Add Laredo Kid to PWG as a lower midcard face.

Add Flip Gordan to PWG as a midcard face. Change his gimmicks to Highlight Reel.

Add Jonathan Gresham to PWG, remove him from NJPW.

Add Chuck Taylor & Trent Barreta to PWG as upper midcard faces.

Remove Andrew Everett, Daga, Fenix, Laredo Kid, Pentagon Jr, & Sami callihan from MLW.

Fenix & Pentagon can be added to either PWG or AAW to replace MLW, their regulars in both places & have finished up in MLW.

13 hours ago, DoubleJ13 said:

Brennan Williams is now Dio Maddin

Dan Matha is now Dorian Mak

Remove Brandon Scott, Kyle Fletcher, Mark Davis, Mark Haskins, Tyler Bateman, & Will Ospreay from PWG.

Add Puma King to PWG as a midcard heel.

Add Laredo Kid to PWG as a lower midcard face.

Add Flip Gordan to PWG as a midcard face. Change his gimmicks to Highlight Reel.

Add Jonathan Gresham to PWG, remove him from NJPW.

Add Chuck Taylor & Trent Barreta to PWG as upper midcard faces.

Remove Andrew Everett, Daga, Fenix, Laredo Kid, Pentagon Jr, & Sami callihan from MLW.

Fenix & Pentagon can be added to either PWG or AAW to replace MLW, their regulars in both places & have finished up in MLW.

For now, Aussie Open will be in PWG. They appeared once but I haven't heard if it was one off or not, PWG is a regular promotion that brings in international guys.

Fenix and Pentagon will be in AAW because he wrestles there more often.

On 09/06/2019 at 13:18, EWFan2004 said:

I haven't checked it already, but is Mox going to be on the NJPW-A roster in the future updates?

Edit: Nevermind, I saw he already was. But also, where is  Celeste Bonin in the game? Under as Kaitlyn?

Being that he will not be able to work American dates with NJPW, he will not be featured in NJPW as a promotion. He will however continue the touring commitment.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By TheWho87
      Here is the update for October, most of the updates this month has been changes posted in the threads, there was a few new workers added (full list HERE), but other than that it was just the typical updates of the month. My main work this month was going through my backlog and getting the picture pack sorted for this month. I will admit I didn't get through all the changes last month. mostly @Y2JFan111's lifestyle changes, mostly since I tend to put all the changes in the last few days and there was a lot of them to get through, should all be in by next month though.
      Enjoy

Database: October 2019
      Graphics: October 2019
      Workers: October 2019
      Graphics DLC: DLC 1 (October 2017)
      Graphics DLC contains loading screens and pictures of non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.

TEW Mods by TheWho87 are now on Discord

Frequently Asked Questions
      Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
      Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date. They may also have their titles histories included, if they do you need to go into "Title Lineages" and remove their most recent record (identified with a "= -" or "= - #" before their record name). You can then activate the title (all closed promotions titles are retired) and then set the champion if they are under contract.
      Helpful Guidelines
      Personality Templates
      How to Install a Mod and Picture Packs in TEW 2016

• By mkpunk
      I'm back with the October update but it is a super-light one. Just data and no new workers. A lot of show updates this month. Just had a rough month. Should have some more freetime in October and November..
      https://www.mediafire.com/file/kdjvd9okvin40u7/October_Super-Light.zip/file
    • By TheWho87
      Here is the update for September, first off I finished up the pop levels from last month, have not expanded on it much yet but that's going to be an ongoing plan now. Not many additions this month (LIST HERE), mostly adding people needed for promotions or big debuts, on top of that two new promotions have been added as closed promotions at the moment, Nacion Lucha Libre and National Wrestling Alliance. Other than that it has been the typical updates for the month. I'm going to try and get an updated picture pack out at some point this month or for October, I've just got to get through my picture backlog.
      Enjoy

Database: September 2019
      Graphics: September 2019
      Workers: January 2019
      Graphics DLC: DLC 1 (October 2017)
      Graphics DLC contains loading screens and pictures of non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.
      TEW Mods by TheWho87 are now on Discord

Frequently Asked Questions
      Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
      Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date. They may also have their titles histories included, if they do you need to go into "Title Lineages" and remove their most recent record (identified with a "= -" or "= - #" before their record name). You can then activate the title (all closed promotions titles are retired) and then set the champion if they are under contract.
      Helpful Guidelines
      Personality Templates
      How to Install a Mod and Picture Packs in TEW 2016

• By mkpunk
      Here is the September 2019 update. This wasn't as big as other updates but that is because I tried taking care of some of the issues with wages. Here we go.
      Lite: https://www.mediafire.com/file/vjo8nlwc3ymg5ru/September_Lite.zip/file
      Full: https://www.mediafire.com/file/vav1cwupgf3blmj/September_Full.zip/file
    • By mkpunk
      This is coming out WAY later than I wanted. Personal life issues (besides yesterday, my last four days were Hell)... Anywho, so starting with this update I'm looking to release a lite zip and a full zip. The lite zip will be just updated data, pics, logos and banners (new looks, new designs and over all new.) The full zip will be the data and all files I have for pics, logos and banners relevant to the update for that month. NOTE: I am going by any July updates so no TripleMania edits in these files. Yes, I know quite a few workers are missing pics, if any of you can find them, this would help me.
      Lite: https://www.mediafire.com/file/besyxt1kgm7foac/August_Lite.zip/file
      Full: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ppvlplqz3kimka0/August_Full.zip/file