Sign in to follow this  
mkpunk

EWR November

I am not doing a November update. I had a busy and trying month. I'll be back for December with a pretty good one. Please make suggestions here for the December update here.

• Like 4

I wanna start a separate save and play as AEW to compete against WWE will the new update erase my other save files I wanna go back and forth between playing with WWE and AEW anyway keep up the great work 

If you have enough save slots left, it shouldn't be a problem for you to juggle both games.

The only way it would do that would if you saved a new game with the updated data and such in a slot currently taken by an old game.

Shotzi, Scarlett and Indie will be under WWE deals. I believe with Shotzi she is still Shine Nova champ so she'll be open for WWE and WWN Live for the time being.

2 hours ago, IXNAKEDXSNAKEXI said:

Any chance we might see NWA power on the next update been watching a little bit of it on YouTube think it would be pretty dope to play as them 

I'm not sure. A good amount of talent are already in, a good amount of talent however are not.

11 hours ago, mkpunk said:

I'm not sure. A good amount of talent are already in, a good amount of talent however are not.

I asked mrpunk if, for this month only, I could put up a small update. He has graciously given me permission and that will be up in just a bit. My main focus was adding YouTube as a network, add NWA, their titles, and the roster as best I could pull from NWA Powerrr. Also updated WWE up until Monday Night RAW and IMPACT Wrestling as of AXS TV last night.

Stay tuned. 

• Thanks 1

http://www.mediafire.com/file/c438bmzwjgza5mn/EWR_November.zip/file

Okay; so this is the first time I have ever done anything like this for the public, so hopefully I included everything correctly.

Other than doing as much as I could from the information from the October post, I also updated the WWE rosters and champions best I could, updated IMPACT Wrestling roster and champions, added NWA promotion with talent, titles, and some staff. (I know more is needed, it is just such a small promotion right now), added YouTube network and added shows Powerrr and AEW Dark to it, updated AEW Dynamite and TNT so that it hopefully doesn't cancel after two weeks, and updated and added to AEW's staff while trimming the roster to who is active on it's website and recent shows, and lightly updated ROH's champions (I just don't follow ROH enough anymore).

I hope you all enjoy and I thank @mkpunk again for allowing me to have something up for November as he works towards December. 

Edited by RanSting
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

4 hours ago, RanSting said:

Okay; so this is the first time I have ever done anything like this for the public, so hopefully I included everything correctly.

Other than doing as much as I could from the information from the October post, I also updated the WWE rosters and champions best I could, updated IMPACT Wrestling roster and champions, added NWA promotion with talent, titles, and some staff. (I know more is needed, it is just such a small promotion right now), added YouTube network and added shows Powerrr and AEW Dark to it, updated AEW Dynamite and TNT so that it hopefully doesn't cancel after two weeks, and updated and added to AEW's staff while trimming the roster to who is active on it's website and recent shows, and lightly updated ROH's champions (I just don't follow ROH enough anymore).

I hope you all enjoy and I thank @mkpunk again for allowing me to have something up for November as he works towards December. 

You pretty much filled in for big man him self while he makes the big DLC update might have to check this bad boy out in the mean time looks good 

• Like 1

Loving the quick fix update, but as for NWA, outside of the staff already there, who else is missing?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, EWFan2004 said:

Loving the quick fix update, but as for NWA, outside of the staff already there, who else is missing?

Dave Lagana is Vice-President of NWA. He is in the database as a writer.

• Like 1

On 06/11/2019 at 09:56, RanSting said:

Thanks again. I will largely base my update on this one. I know AEW overness will be adjusted. In particular Private Party. NXT overness will get bumped as well due to reactions on RAW and SmackDown.

I think ROH is fine with titles besides Rush right now. Shane Taylor is still the TV champ despite the alleged injury.

7 hours ago, EWFan2004 said:

I have to check. I haven't followed NWA Power. Just too much and not enough time.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kuji said:

Dave Lagana is Vice-President of NWA. He is in the database as a writer.

Vice-President isn’t a position in the game. Makes the most sense for him to be in creative.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rocky said:

Vice-President isn’t a position in the game. Makes the most sense for him to be in creative.

Oh, I agree. Merely pointing out that his name wasn't on the NWA staff in game :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kuji said:

Oh, I agree. Merely pointing out that his name wasn't on the NWA staff in game :)

Oh my bad. I misread. Yeah he should’ve added for sure.

• Like 1

Tom Latimer and Thomas Latimer are the same person. Also check SS look for Allie? Maybe raise Cody Rhodes charisma +3? Sami Callihan also deserves more than 83 charisma for me?

6 hours ago, SeekBG said:

Tom Latimer and Thomas Latimer are the same person. Also check SS look for Allie? Maybe raise Cody Rhodes charisma +3? Sami Callihan also deserves more than 83 charisma for me?

I don't remember a double, I'll check both mine and the update.

I'll check the AEW charismas. I do know if Kenny Omega don't have high.spots ticked, he will.

Haven't be able to download the new update yet.

Can anyone let me know if Katie Forbes has been added to the game yet?

I'd like to do a gamer with Impact, but I'm waiting on a full roster.

20 hours ago, mkpunk said:

I don't remember a double, I'll check both mine and the update.

I'll check the AEW charismas. I do know if Kenny Omega don't have high.spots ticked, he will.

That is most likely my oversight. I couldn't find him under Bram or Thomas, so made a new one. 

2 hours ago, Cauchi19 said:

I know I did not add her for this update, my bad on that. 

5 hours ago, Cauchi19 said:

I know Katie Forbes is in the game since she is one of the WOW! Workers in the Bully Buster tag team. I'm tempted to say she is Khloe Hurtz. She just isn't in IMPACT. I think I'll add the RVD relationship too...

3 hours ago, RanSting said:

That is most likely my oversight. I couldn't find him under Bram or Thomas, so made a new one. 

I know I did not add her for this update, my bad on that. 

I fixed that. I was also double checking if Zane Dawson and Zane Riley are the same person or not. Cagematch shows they have worked a number of dates but I'm just not sure since they are the same age and both Carolina workers...

I also started to rename some AAA talent that recently changed names. Astrolux is now going by Drago Boy and Freelance is Laredo Boy. I also renamed Mini Drago to Mascarita Divina since he is gone from the company.

The former LAX member Diamante might get a name change to her WOW! name and I might rename As Diamante/As Charro back to Diamante as he is again using that name in particular with Dragon Gate.

I do have a decent number of Dragon Gate and New Japan US dojo adds to make (I don't need Barrett Brown since he is in the game already.) I'm also hoping to update CHIKARA too. I know I need the Flyer cousin to the Hatfields. Most of the Crucible members I will need stats on. Just too much wrestling to watch similar to NWA Powerr.

Edited by mkpunk
  • Like 1

Danhausen Charisma to 75

RJ City Charisma to 75

Jake Parnell Charisma to 75. Change name to Warhorse

Josh Alexander Brawling to 78, Technical to 83. Speed to 65. Over to 55. 

Ethan Page Charisma to 85. Technical to 75. Brawling to 75. Speed to 55. Over to 55.

Vertigo add to Alpha1 as Lower-Mid Old School face. Change name to Vaughn Vertigo

Gabriel Fuerza. Add to Alpha1 as Lower-Mid Old School Face,

Swoggle. Add to Alpha1 to Mid Card. Comedy.

Kobe Durst. In Alpha1 switch to Heel. Old School Heel. Click High Spots