EWWAREHOUSE.INFO (Archive Online)

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Hey all, I have some general questions about historical scenarios. Bear with me, because I've never downloaded one before, and this might influence how much the idea appeals to me.

Do scenario creators ever take advantage of the ability to create workers with ages from 0-17? And in the more general case, do workers get added to scenarios even if in real life they would not debut on the pro wrestling scene until later in life?

For example, Randy Orton was born in April of 1980. In an Attitude Era scenario, starting in September 1997, Orton would be 17 years old, so from the "Other Workers" screen, he would not show up until he became of age in April 1998 (and then, probably with lowered stats so that he'd need development to stand a chance of being worth using). You could start as a fictional indie fed trying to compete with WWF with the likes of young, 18-year-old "unknowns" like John Cena and Brock Lesnar (again, presumably with dramatically lowered stats).

Edited by Bokonon_Lives

Hey all, I have some general questions about historical scenarios. Bear with me, because I've never downloaded one before, and this might influence how much the idea appeals to me.

Do scenario creators ever take advantage of the ability to create workers with ages from 0-17? And in the more general case, do workers get added to scenarios even if in real life they would not debut on the pro wrestling scene until later in life?

For example, Randy Orton was born in April of 1980. In an Attitude Era scenario, starting in September 1997, Orton would be 17 years old, so from the "Other Workers" screen, he would not show up until he became of age in April 1998 (and then, probably with lowered stats so that he'd need development to stand a chance of being worth using). You could start as a fictional indie fed trying to compete with WWF with the likes of young, 18-year-old "unknowns" like John Cena and Brock Lesnar (again, presumably with dramatically lowered stats).

I believe a database like this would require a lot of work and maintenance but the rewards could be fantastic. Great idea!

Anyone got a link to download the 2006 Belts, Logos, and Pic Pack? I tried the EWWAREHOUSE links and they are all corrupted. Thanks.

ok so i got the Logos and Pic Pack download to work but I still need the belts.. any help?

That doesn't work for me and I uploaded the file. It tries saving as a HTML document when I right click, when I left click it just takes me to the Mediafire download page (i'm using Firefox). Pretty sure a lot of free hosts don't allow direct linking either as they make their money through advertising on the download pages.

DMN I can only suggest you download the file on another computer.

Edited by Manifest

If anyone could help me out, I'm looking for the February 2004 stat update. It would be a great help, and I'll be grateful, as everytime that I try to download off of the G-Network, I can't get a download going as the file never opens up. Or, if it does, only the alter. and belt. data are there, but everything is missing. I hope, someone can help me out.

If anyone could help me out, I'm looking for the February 2004 stat update. It would be a great help, and I'll be grateful, as everytime that I try to download off of the G-Network, I can't get a download going as the file never opens up. Or, if it does, only the alter. and belt. data are there, but everything is missing. I hope, someone can help me out.

http://www.mediafire.com/?wu9wwbeykxlbod8