AMC's "The Walking Dead"

Maxx

The second half of this season has been boring until the last episode pretty much.

I have disagreed with many a thing in this thread, but nothing moreso than this. Splitting the cast and giving them actual character has been fantastic. Also, Egg sometimes smiles now.

• Like 2

Yeah it's been great that they are giving people personalities but it has been so SLOW. Nothing like watching 59 minutes of talking.

I honestly think they are trying to make up for two seasons of Mazzarra basically completely ignoring any meaningful character development.

I still feel like it's been a decent mix, even in the Daryl angry drunk episode there was the long overdue 'smashing a zombie with a golf club' scene.

Who is "egg"?

millyegg.jpg

He's still Egg to me dammit! Even if I did prefer Teachers...

Deathpool for the Finaly.

Either Beth or Bob Stooky.

To be feed to the people at Terminus. Bob might be tainted meat. Maybe he got bit after all, acording to the Timeline on redit his bandage bite in the fog issent to long ago. http://i.imgur.com/bdHBowD.jpg - on the other Hand, tainted meat dos not make to much sense in the context of Terminus since it´s more than Ep2 of the Video games first Season and less the hunters.

I am calling an end to either Maggie or Carl.

Comic spoilers/rumores

I read somewere someone who is still alive in the comics would bite it.

Having carl killed would alow the show to do much more. All the other children are dead, he grows up to fast so they always need to skip several month inbetween seasons wich is sad because winter is a very interesting time in this world.

On the other Hand rick would still have a child around and i think a baby can be replaced to "stay young" for a Season or two.

Some of the obvius red shirts might go, but i dont even know their names. Most other characters seem to be save.

I needed someplace to vent, and I think this might be the right place. I have an idea of who might be one of the characters that is dying in the final episode. The person who plays the character appeared on the last episode of The Following.

This also happened when I saw the actress that played Lizzy appear on HBO True Detective.

I looked up who you're talking about out of curiosity. Eh. I don't really think it means anything.

SPOILERS ABOUND BELOW HERE DERE, as I speculate! On deaths! And stuff!

Emily Kinney was on The Following as a serial killer/member of a cult/whatever the fuck. Her character's not recurring, though, she's introduced at the beginning and dies by the end of the episode. That hardly means Beth is going to die, just that Emily Kinney probably filmed that episode of The Following in-between filming TWD. I'd be more concerned if she was a recurring character and not just some red shirt on The Following.

Also, you poor soul, why in the world are you watching The Following? Do you hate yourself?

There are Red Shirts? I can't really think of any

All of the hunters not named Joe or Daryl for a start.

Yeah, like Claimed Guy Who Claimed All Those Things You Wanted.

Man, his parents should've really just named him "Clem".

Also, you poor soul, why in the world are you watching The Following? Do you hate yourself?

I truly don't know anymore, man.

Yeah, that's why I said "might". She dying at the end (of the episode of the following) could mean that she makes it (in the final episode of the walking dead). However I saw how the writers where playing with her death in that episode with Darryl, so who knows.

And I mentioned Lizzy's case cause the actress was just in two episodes of True Detective, in a very small role, and we now know how that ended.