AMC's "The Walking Dead"

Maxx

the-walking-dead-4x12-beth-promo-09_mid.

Beth hasn't been wearing a sweater. Also even if she had, it's a tan sweater, there are a billion of them in the world and there are more characters on this show than there are colors, of course someone is going to end up wearing something similar to something that someone else has worn.

The closest thing to a sweater she's been wearing is this

the-walking-dead-daryl-beth.jpg

Which is clearly not what the lady is wearing.

What I think Terminus will be (potential spoilers)...

Pretty sure that we're going to be seeing religious nutjobs, who either sacrifice people or cannibalise them. Terminus was a roman god, and the shitload of candles in the preview makes me think that something beyond "just" cannibalism is going on (though I hope they're saving cannibals for another season). Really hoping Beth's death hasn't occurred off-screen, but I'm suspecting that she might be one of their sacrifices, and that Carl might be next, because some of the previews seem to indicate that Rick absolutely loses his shit. Not sure at all how Joe, Daryll and co are going to play into things, but I suspect they may actually turn out to be the ones who save everybody (who survives, anyway), but also provide some friction next season between the two groups as they travel to Washington.

I'm going to mix comics and TV, so watch out! Also I'm going to speculate, so DOUBLE WATCH OUT.

Carl won't die.

Also I'm assuming Terminus is the show's version of the Hunters from the comics. Still undecided if they'll condense the whole Hunters arc down into one episode or if maybe the finale serves as the show's introduction of them/cannibals/whatever.

If they killed Beth off-screen, that would be dumb.

I'm going to go bold and say no major characters die, but all the red shirts in the party that picked up Daryl will. Joe will survive and come back next season as an antagonist to the group. Perhaps Joe proves himself to the Terminus people and becomes one of them. I wouldn't say no to more Jeff Kober.

Pretty sure that we're going to be seeing religious nutjobs, who either sacrifice people or cannibalise them. Terminus was a roman god, and the shitload of candles in the preview makes me think that something beyond "just" cannibalism is going on (though I hope they're saving cannibals for another season). Really hoping Beth's death hasn't occurred off-screen, but I'm suspecting that she might be one of their sacrifices, and that Carl might be next, because some of the previews seem to indicate that Rick absolutely loses his shit. Not sure at all how Joe, Daryll and co are going to play into things, but I suspect they may actually turn out to be the ones who save everybody (who survives, anyway), but also provide some friction next season between the two groups as they travel to Washington.

Terminus also is the old name of Atlanta so since they never got out of georgia it might be as simple as someone picking the old name of their hometown.

• Like 1

Terminus also is the old name of Atlanta so since they never got out of georgia it might be as simple as someone picking the old name of their hometown.

Yep

terminus-talking-dead1.jpg

Comixology has the Series on Sale again for 99 cent per Issue. Great way to catch up if you dont mind reading digital comics.

https://www.comixology.com/The-Walking-Dead-Sale/page/1367

Edit//

I just reread Issues 61-66 which cover (more or less) what happened in the "The Grove" and what will likely happen (even if very different from the comic, half the characters seem to be either dead or not around yet/at all on the tv show) in the Season Finaly. I can´t recomment reading these six issues more. It´s holy shit level great writing and i don´t think it can stand on it´s own as a story.

I also think what happend in issue 57 could happen in the season finaly.

Liked the last line...but overall was a bit disappointed

• Like 2