AMC's "The Walking Dead"

Maxx

Wait how did I not know Seth Gilliam's joining the cast this season? Whaaaaaaaat.

They totally need to get Domenick Lombardozzi and have him just play a character exactly like he did Herc and constantly be confused for a walker because he acts like such a brain-dead idiot.

I've got it spoiler tagged just in case, but here's the uncensored version of the last scene of the season 4 finale. This is supposedly the original cut.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

"This serious cable drama sounds okay but what it really needs is teenage characters to spice things up with their teen personalities and antics!" ~ no viewers ever

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Damn DVR got me when I went to watch Arrow. It recorded a preview of TWD as an episode and I got real, real excited when I saw a new Walking Dead in the box. It also did something similar with Comic Book Men and recorded a re-run.

I hope they all get eaten alive.

I actually think if AMC was wise, they'd go the Better Call Saul route. I don't think BCS is going to be a complete comedy, but I do think it will be much less serious than Breaking Bad. I think they should go the same direction as the spin off. People one complaint is how dreary and depressing the show is, so why not give people something different with the spin off.

I really liked it. It made the point it wanted to make and moved the fuck on.

I agree. I love that it actually lends a bit of mystery as to what to expect this season rather than, "OK. They're gonna be here all season and then they will be forced to leave somehow. Got it."