AMC's "The Walking Dead"

Maxx

Holy shit, LP Everett. I knew that guy in No Sanctuary looked familiar.

EDIT: Also, holy shit, the woman who plays Rosita was Suzie Crabgrass in Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide. Did not realize this.

• Like 2

Holy shit, LP Everett. I knew that guy in No Sanctuary looked familiar.

EDIT: Also, holy shit, the woman who plays Rosita was Suzie Crabgrass in Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide. Did not realize this.

Holy fuck, I suddenly see it clear as day now.

RE: What it focused on...

There's a lot of markings that seem to be indicating something. Let's not forget that Morgan also seemed to be following them in the post-credits scene last week.

Post credits scene? When did they start doing those?!?

That's weird. I actually stopped reading it a few issues ago. Having a hard time getting interested post time jump

Same situation here. Just kinda moved on after that time jump issue. Not that it was bad, just weird. I'll probably pick it up again when there's a bunch to read.

Yeah, Lootcrate (THANKS DMN, post in the Secret Santa thread coming at some point tonight!) actually gave me issue 132 and it's my impetus to read the last three. I've not been very into the comic since pretty much issue 100 but the timeskip is... I get why it's happening, because the comic is becoming more about the fall and rise of human civilization in a zombie apocalypse scenario, but I'm a little tired of it.

I've somehow managed to miss the first half of both of the first 2 episodes.

Only just found out that Sam was one of the redshirts in Terminus. Yeah Sam and Ana were one episode disposable characters but they seemed so positive despite having been through a lot and I like there being 'open status' characters, even ones that are most likely dead because it's fun to think that they might have survived against the odds somehow. Now I know for sure he's dead.

If they later reveal Morales died at some point, I'll really be all sad face. :(

I genuinely had no idea who all three of the people you mentioned were till I image searched them and went "Oh them".

Edited by Kirkland
  • Like 1

I genuinely had no idea who all three of the people you mentioned were till I image searched them and went "Oh them".

I'm betting they were hoping everyone did remember Sam. :P

They'd be thinking it comes off a teeny fraction less redshirty if they kill someone that's been in the show before, however briefly and hopefully from that you start to fear for at least the fringe characters in the main group making it out of Terminus alive.