AMC's "The Walking Dead"

Maxx

They're moving the show to be in line with the comics. Beth is long gone at this point in the book so she goes. Wouldn't shock me if Daryl bites it soon.

Nonsense just total nonsense

Right? That doesn't even make sense. Like, at all.

They're moving the show to be in line with the comics. Beth is long gone at this point in the book so she goes. Wouldn't shock me if Daryl bites it soon.

Nonsense just total nonsense

Right? That doesn't even make sense. Like, at all.

Makes total sense. That fact you don't want it to happen doesn't make it nonsensical. The show is quickly moving back to the comics as much as they can(They already killed Andrea but they still have Carol who could just slot into that place). Daryl isn't in the comics so he doesn't fit. I'm not saying they for sure are going to kill him, because he is the most popular character but I'm saying with the way they're moving the show he's doesn't quite belong and it wouldn't be a major shock if he died.

Also, page from the comic below showing what will probably happen soon.

db10d54631454ea185b113b22d395e92.jpg

Beth never existed in the comic in the first place. Just like Daryl, and Sasha, and Tara (who only shares a first name and vague story role with a character in a tie-in novel), and now Noah. I do agree that they're mining ideas from the comic (Lampson's death was similar to the death of the comic version of Cesar), but Daryl not "fitting in" is a little absurd, not to mention Beth being killed at the end of an arc that doesn't really resemble anything in the comics.

• Like 3

I'm surprised we haven't had any of you going

MORGAN SIGHTING!

:w00t:

:(

In the episode? Where?

At the end of the episode just like the first one.

After the credits

Dammit! I didn't get a post credits scene in my download :(

What happened exactly?

• Like 1

I'm surprised we haven't had any of you going

MORGAN SIGHTING!

:w00t:

:(

In the episode? Where?

At the end of the episode just like the first one.

After the credits

Dammit! I didn't get a post credits scene in my download :(

What happened exactly?

It was just Morgan going through places the group had been so far in Season 5, specifically the church. He also found a map that said "The world's gonna need Rick Grimes" and suggested that he will now head to Washington, DC

Oh my gosh...watching Emily Kinney on The Talking Dead. :(

Fuck you, Scott M. Gimple, for making me watching a girl that sweet and pretty cry.

Pretty much this.

I'm a pretty jaded old bastard but good gods when Hardwick offered her a hug I felt like the whole world wanted to make her feel better.

i'm not a fan of how it happened at all. Then again, I never wanted to see Beth die in the first place. It comes off almost like Dawn didn't mean to kill her. Instead, it was Beth trying to take her out, failing, and dying as a result. Not cool with that at all. Beth was a great character, and Emilly Kinney just too damn adorable to die.

i'm not a fan of how it happened at all. Then again, I never wanted to see Beth die in the first place. It comes off almost like Dawn didn't mean to kill her. Instead, it was Beth trying to take her out, failing, and dying as a result. Not cool with that at all. Beth was a great character, and Emilly Kinney just too damn adorable to die.

I'm pretty sure Dawn started shouting that it was an accident, so it basically just showed that she had no control. But yeah, Beth did well to last as long as she did.

As an aside, I've finally caught up with the series!

S4

Herschel :'(

The prison :'(

I actually liked the Governor episodes, in fact, the only one I wasn't really a fan of was the Daryl and Beth one.

S5

Bob got the last laugh "Tainted meat," bitch!

Still love Eugene, don't even care.

Also, something's not right with Gabriel, don't like him at all.