AMC's "The Walking Dead"

Maxx

Rick, who was almost dead an episode ago, choked out a healthy man. Huh, thought he was a police officer, not Batman.

Next episode on in 12 hours! :D

Guess what? After posting that, I totally forgot it was on that week. :facepalm:

What they do down here is replay the previous weeks episode before every new one(like for the first episode back, they replayed the mid-season finale before it)and I decided to wait a whole week and watch last weeks before the one just aired. Managed to get through the week and not spoil anything. :(Y):

Really enjoyed the two episodes and feel Glenn is regaining some of that cool factor again. The bus thing fit the narrative and reminded us that nothing is easy during the ZA.

What I mean is, in theory, the bus people got away the easiest. They weren't harassed in their escape and they had wheels to outrun/possibly mow down scattered groups of zombies...yet they all died and even though I felt at first it was a slight cop out that they all died it fit the narrative and set things up for some tense scenes. Really rammed home that no matter how easy things might appear, it can all end suddenly.

I swear the part when the house RIck was in was invaded by whoever they were reminded me of a mission in the Last of Us. I really don't remember the details, I think it was a mission where Ellie ran away sometime after meeting Joel's brother and the player had to go on horseback to a house, really similar to the one where RIck was at, to get Ellie, and later on the house was invaded. I swear that the atmosphere and the fight scene really reminded me of the Last of Us.

• Like 1

Speaking of that scene, one of the actors was Jeff Kober. I knew I recognized him from somewhere, and it turns out he plays Jacob Hale on Sons of Anarchy. He's a pretty good actor and I kinda hope he shows up again.

• Like 2

can't wait to see how they implement the new people tonight!

Well, if you really can't wait you can read the comics where they show up...

Because everything in the show has happened exactly the same as the comics so far?

It seems since they brought in the latest show runner, they have made a conceited effort to try to stay on point with the comics. Most of the storyline with the fall of the prison was pretty much straight from the comic.

Also, it hasn't been much of a competition up to this point, but Rosita is by far the best looking woman they have had on this show.

It has a solid amount to do with the fact that Gimple is working much more closely with Kirkman than Darabont or Mazzara did. But at the same time, there are certain wrinkles to the plot/characters that are different now.

can't wait to see how they implement the new people tonight!

Well, if you really can't wait you can read the comics where they show up...

Because everything in the show has happened exactly the same as the comics so far?

It seems since they brought in the latest show runner, they have made a conceited effort to try to stay on point with the comics. Most of the storyline with the fall of the prison was pretty much straight from the comic.

Also, it hasn't been much of a competition up to this point, but Rosita is by far the best looking woman they have had on this show.

post-18558-Walking-Dead-maggie-Lauren-Co

• Like 5

Speaking of that scene, one of the actors was Jeff Kober. I knew I recognized him from somewhere, and it turns out he plays Jacob Hale on Sons of Anarchy. He's a pretty good actor and I kinda hope he shows up again.

Thank you Cloudy! I looked at him and thought "Where do I know him from..."

And yea, I agree he'll be around more. They made a point of not showing his face alot...he'll be back