AMC's "The Walking Dead"

Maxx

Poor Horsey. Is that the only time Walkers are shown going after anything non-human? I can't recall another.

In the first season they went after a horse (the creators hate horses apparently).

That's what I'm talking about :P. I'm re-watching on Netflix while I work on my EWR images.

Also I saw one eat a deer in the next episode.

When this zombies vs military/police discussion started up, I had flashbacks to when the same discussion was had over Resident Evil, back in the day. :P

I think the most important point to make is that it really wouldn't have been the same show had it just been Egg waking up in a hospital to someone telling him 'Oh, there was a bit of a zombie outbreak, but it's all fine now'.

• Like 1

When this zombies vs military/police discussion started up, I had flashbacks to when the same discussion was had over Resident Evil, back in the day. :P

I think the most important point to make is that it really wouldn't have been the same show had it just been Egg waking up in a hospital to someone telling him 'Oh, there was a bit of a zombie outbreak, but it's all fine now'.

Plus, the whole...

Everyone being infected, regardless of being bit. That was news to the survivors. Meaning, it wasn't broadcast. So while the military/law enforcement were trying to stop the walkers and caring for people caught in the crossfire/dying in accidents/of natural causes, a whole side of the threat that they didn't consider started coming after them. It went from only those bodies of the recently bit, to any dead body of the recently deceased. That's a hell of a change to suddenly deal with.

Edited by Dave

The finale will be Egg waking up and realising it was all a dream and the spin-off is a new series of 'This Life'.

• Like 1

Question about Tyrese segment tonight.

I swear when he left the girls in the middle of the woods he was responding to a woman screaming...by the time he got to the scene it was two dudes?

Whoever the woman was probably already got got before he made it there. I imagine if you went back to the scene you'd see a body somewhere.

Also wow, Abraham, Eugene, and Rosita all look pretty perfectly cast.

Question about Tyrese segment tonight.

I swear when he left the girls in the middle of the woods he was responding to a woman screaming...by the time he got to the scene it was two dudes?

Whoever the woman was probably already got got before he made it there. I imagine if you went back to the scene you'd see a body somewhere.

Also wow, Abraham, Eugene, and Rosita all look pretty perfectly cast.

Yea, this was posted at /r/thewalkingdead

Uhm0fGn.jpg

Also...I'll spoiler just in case...

How did Glenn get on that platform? Wasn't he in/close to the bus when we last saw him?

• Like 1

That was a great episode!

Glad Glen found that one girl (I forget her name at the moment), I really liked her in the first half of the season. And this new guy? He seems interesting...but scary/intimidating. Less evil than the Governer, but a bigger asshole.

Seems like next week the main plot for the second half of the season is going to kick off.

can't wait to see how they implement the new people tonight!

Well, if you really can't wait you can read the comics where they show up...

can't wait to see how they implement the new people tonight!

Well, if you really can't wait you can read the comics where they show up...

Because everything in the show has happened exactly the same as the comics so far?

People are generally the same in both. Someone might last longer and someone's death might be put on someone else but you can connect things. The comics will give you a basic idea of any character who's in both.