The Shows Mostly Formerly Affiliated with NBC's Thursday Night Comedy Block Thread **SPOILERS**

GoGo Yubari

Part of that is because it ended a couple months ago. I'm not sure you're not right, though because it seems to mostly be me, Josh (I think) and GoGo that talk about it. I'm sure there are others that enjoy it but I doubt it'll be huge.

Sons of Anarchy is still fairly popular so that's going to be high (unfortunately). Arrow actually doesn't get that much love so I doubt it'll be very high.

I still think there were parts of four that were way superior to three and how up it's own ass it was.

Actually, going back to this, I don't really get this. It's always been up it's own ass and Season 3 was really no different than 2 in that they tried different structures and homages. Some worked, some didn't but I don't really understand the issues people have with Season 3 other than some of the ideas didn't land the way they wanted them to.

Part of that is because it ended a couple months ago. I'm not sure you're not right, though because it seems to mostly be me, Josh (I think) and GoGo that talk about it. I'm sure there are others that enjoy it but I doubt it'll be huge.

Mad Men will most likely make the top ten because the people who like it usually put it in their top three. It doesn't have the wide appeal needed to crack the top five.

I would guess at the top five being:

1. Breaking Bad

2. Game of Thrones

3. The Walking Dead

4. Parks and Rec

5. Community or Arrested Development

There are a couple open spots in the top ten this year I think because Louie didn't air a new season and Dexter alienated its entire viewerbase. AD will take one of them and I'm interested to see what show will take the other.

I still think there were parts of four that were way superior to three and how up it's own ass it was.

Actually, going back to this, I don't really get this. It's always been up it's own ass and Season 3 was really no different than 2 in that they tried different structures and homages. Some worked, some didn't but I don't really understand the issues people have with Season 3 other than some of the ideas didn't land the way they wanted them to.

It's probably more a problem with the fanbase that's translated in my head as the show being pretentious, to be honest. I did find that season three got a bit lost in itself, though. Season four didn't have that problem, because it was someone else writing it. It felt a lot more accessible at times.

Let's just say, if you found anything good about season four. Don't go fucking near the subreddit for Community.

Oh, if we're doing the Scumbag Showrunner I'd Least Like to Have a Cult Following game then my answer would obviously be Kurt Sutter. Harmon's issue is that he doesn't know that he might be crossing a line when making jokes. Sutter's just a straight up dick of a hack who thinks he's awesome because people watch the thing he writes.

Oh, if we're doing the Scumbag Showrunner I'd Least Like to Have a Cult Following game then my answer would obviously be Kurt Sutter. Harmon's issue is that he doesn't know that he might be crossing a line when making jokes. Sutter's just a straight up dick of a hack who thinks he's awesome because people watch the thing he writes.

Yeah, Sutter is probably worse. At least Harmon kind of has a reason to be up his own ass. Sutter hasn't for a good few years now.

Let's just say, if you found anything good about season four. Don't go fucking near the subreddit for Community.

Unless it was Brie Larson's appearance, because that's the only thing they can agree they liked.

Also Harmon is better because at least his bullshit is sometimes funny and his apologies are usually good.

Unless it was Brie Larson's appearance, because that's the only thing they can agree they liked.

Also Harmon is better because at least his bullshit is sometimes funny and his apologies are usually good.

I think it's more the Megan Ganz thing where he seemed to be really pissed because she didn't take too kindly to him shitting all over her work, that really bugged me.