House of the Dragon (Game of Thrones) Thread

hugobomb

2 hours ago, Bobfoc said:

What about Ramsay? He put into motion the chain of events that obliterated Stannis' army, and all he needed was twenty good men.

Then immediately lost to Jon Snow while killing a bunch of his own men.  Even if he won the battle he would have lost the North.

Robb had a good track record until his wang got him into trouble.

• Like 1

Just popping in here to say I think it'd be incredibly awesome if during the war with the white walkers, one of Daeny's dragons is killed and reanimated to be an ice dragon fighting for the white walkers. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, LL Be Home For Christmas said:

Just popping in here to say I think it'd be incredibly awesome if during the war with the white walkers, one of Daeny's dragons is killed and reanimated to be an ice dragon fighting for the white walkers. 

BlueEyesWhiteDragon-DUSA-EN-UR-1E.png

• Like 8

On 7/25/2017 at 19:14, Tigerstyle said:

Robb was the most effective general in his short time, 100% win record I warfare and if you go off the books would've likely taken Casterley Rock before getting screwed. But yeah, he's done alright.

DAKINGINDANORF screwed himself....right? That's my understanding of the situation.

54 minutes ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

I'm interested in this one. Someone tell me if it's ok as soon as possible please

Yes. 

On tonight

Olenna be like 

Screenshot_161.png

[/spoiler

• Like 2

Spoiler

Something that struck me about Cersei was that she made love to Jaime straight after poisoning Ellaria's daughter. It was also said that The Mad King used to get aroused after killing someone with wildfire, so I think that must have been a deliberate parallel.

Tell Cerci, I want her to know it was me

giphy.gif

• Like 10