Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Anyone got spare Silver, Sparkles and Zippy before I head to the marketplace? Got dupes in Clem, Monte, Rhombus and Tender.

invite sent

Who else was needing stuff... I ended up sleeping a lot.

Edited by Rocky
  • Like 1

Every ten levels you increase the drop rate of booster packs. It also lets you expand your friends list and gives you more customization options. The easiest way to level up is creating badges which uses cards.

I'm sure if you google you can find someone who has done some sort of maths to work out the cost of increasing levels (using the price of cheapest cards) to how much extra you can make from the extra booster packs (most seem to go for around $0.20-$0.25 ATM). Which would give you some rough idea of how long it would take for the amount you spend levelling up creating badges vs the amount you will make with extra booster pack drops. I got to level 20 and then gave up since it becomes much harder to level up from there and the price of cards started dropping.

Now I just sell cards as soon as I get them. I had $10 in my account before the sale started.

• Like 2

I got too much stuff :P Highlights though are OOTP, Game Dev Tycoon, Stanley Parable, To The Moon, Terraria, Awesomenauts, Euro Truck Sim 2, Sam and Max collection for the nostalgia and Garry's Mod because I like to hurt myself :shifty:

I got too much stuff :P Highlights though are OOTP, Game Dev Tycoon, Stanley Parable, To The Moon, Terraria, Awesomenauts, Euro Truck Sim 2, Sam and Max collection for the nostalgia and Garry's Mod because I like to hurt myself :shifty:

I've always wanted to know what the INSERT VEHICLE/LABOURING JOB HERE Sim games are like....

I've always wanted to know what the INSERT VEHICLE/LABOURING JOB HERE Sim games are like....

Euro Truck Sim 2 is a lot of fun, especially now that there is multiplayer and you can drive around in convoys. and deliberatley cause them to crash xD

I mean - outside of driving a truck, what is the goal of the game?

It's a business sim, really. You start out doing contract jobs until you get enough money to buy your own truck(or get a loan to buy it). Then you do jobs with your own truck to keep money coming in. Eventually buy more trucks and drivers and keep expanding.