Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

SLAMMED! is a "choose your own adventure" kind of book/game. I have it on my phone. It's a decent time waster, but some of the parts of the story are a bit silly.

I have it too. I like it, but no chance in hell my character beat BROCK LESNAR and lived to tell.

but some of the parts of the story are a bit silly.

It´s Wrestling. Something would be missing if it was not silly.

I only played their Superhero game before, it was not to terrible but in the end felt like an Elaborated way to have someone else write fan fiction that allowed me to save and fuck Natalie Portman. >_> I think for the price their games are a fair deal, i am amazed how many Achievements they put in the Steam version of Slammed, it´s like 70 or 74.

but some of the parts of the story are a bit silly.

It´s Wrestling. Something would be missing if it was not silly.

I only played their Superhero game before, it was not to terrible but in the end felt like an Elaborated way to have someone else write fan fiction that allowed me to save and fuck Natalie Portman. >_> I think for the price their games are a fair deal, i am amazed how many Achievements they put in the Steam version of Slammed, it´s like 70 or 74.

A major part of the plot is that certain matches are shoots, certain matches are works, and some matches have a few minutes of shooting with a worked beginning and end, and all of the world title matches(there's only one, on the biggest show each year) have to be shoots, and all this other convoluted shit.

Speaking of, can't remember if I already posted this but Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds is on sale on GOG - it's the Age of Empires 2 engine with a Star Wars skin, for those interested.

And for those not yet, you can set up custom scenarios where you just kill Jar Jar over and over. Don't play the Gungan campaign though, I believe Jar Jar is a "must not die" character in those missions.

Speaking of, can't remember if I already posted this but Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds is on sale on GOG - it's the Age of Empires 2 engine with a Star Wars skin, for those interested.

And for those not yet, you can set up custom scenarios where you just kill Jar Jar over and over. Don't play the Gungan campaign though, I believe Jar Jar is a "must not die" character in those missions.

But Jar Jar is the best character in Star Wars :/

Not sure what the PC versions are like and/or what the online situation for it is but Battlefront was always a lot of fun playing with a mate on PS2. KOTOR 1/2 are well regarded Bioware RPG's, Dark Forces is like Doom but Star Wars. The Force Unleashed and it's sequel are games that I love. You can question the story and 2 got a lot of shit for being really short but it's so much fun going around fighting with force powers, flinging Ewoks, Wookies and Stormtroopers into the darkest reaches of space or frying them with lightning. Empire at War seems like it could be cool, a Star Wars RTS, but I'm too cheap to go for the $12 option. :shifty:

Yeah, Both KOTOR Games hold up well (even if the second one sort of is a rehash of the first one to be honest).

I remember Dark Force being a very good game when it initially was released (and i say that as someone who never was into FPS games). I don´t know how well it holds up today.

Empire at War i never got into, i sort of remember it as a bad Age of Empires Clone.

The Force Unleashed 1+2 both have their Bugs, but they are not considered downright horrible games.

Battlefront and Republic Comando i never heared of at all.

With the Bioware games already in this i sort of expect the MMO to get added to this.

Yeah, Both KOTOR Games hold up well (even if the second one sort of is a rehash of the first one to be honest).

KOTOR 1 is one of the best RPG's made, if not THE best of the 00's. KOTOR 2 was rushed out of the door, and has a lot of bugs and a lot of missing/unfinished content. But you can mod it with ease, and there are a load of great mods out there, I can certainly say that the unofficial patches are must-downloads because they make KOTOR even better, and KOTOR2 the game it should've been.

I remember Dark Force being a very good game when it initially was released (and i say that as someone who never was into FPS games). I don´t know how well it holds up today.

If you're into Star Wars and get over older graphics, this game is still very very fun.

Empire at War i never got into, i sort of remember it as a bad Age of Empires Clone.

Very fun game, more like Total War meets Age of Empires.

The Force Unleashed 1+2 both have their Bugs, but they are not considered downright horrible games.

Like Mat said, they have their issues, and a bit of a cheesy story. But they are still one of the better Star Wars game where you mow down lots of stormtroopers with (double) lightsaber. This game comes the closest to a ''film'' story and presentation.

Battlefront is/was a Battlefield clone, the servers are still pretty well populated, but you'll need an external service to get onto the servers now that the gamespy stuff has ceased.

With the Bioware games already in this i sort of expect the MMO to get added to this.

Jedi Academy -

It was the first real game where you could make your own Jedi and play through a story with it. And both the gameplay and story hold up to this day, there are tonnes of mods out there, and there's even online activity still. I loved this game back in the day.

If you like RPG's, get it just for KOTOR alone.

If you're also into Grand Strategy, get it for Empire at War

If you just want Star Wars stories, get it for all the games.

This is the best Bundle since the EA bundle a few years back. There isn't a game that I can't suggest, and they're still adding more games to the list. So there's still the chance of them adding X-Wing/Tie Fighter, Lego Star Wars, Pod Racer etc.

Not being a huge Star Wars fan (but having enjoyed the hell out of Dark Forces back in the day), I picked this up today.

If you had to suggest the best one to play first (baring in mind I'm not the kind to get a boner over fidelity to the universe etc), which would it be?

Not being a huge Star Wars fan (but having enjoyed the hell out of Dark Forces back in the day), I picked this up today.

If you had to suggest the best one to play first (baring in mind I'm not the kind to get a boner over fidelity to the universe etc), which would it be?

KOTOR1, all day

The Star Wars RTS that was like Age of Empires was Galactic Battlegrounds, Empire at War was built with its own engine it was a pretty decent RTS from what i remember I still have it and its expansion on disc around here somewhere.