Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Couldn't say no to the sale either, the collection edition was just too good a chance to miss out on with a couple of quid spare. Can't play it yet as it seems that Steam are out of keys but looking forward to it, really like the Paradox stuff, just need some free time to really get into them.

Who're the "Ireland" of this, easy to get a start and learn a game without expecting to be wiped out after everyone declares wars on you within 10 minutes?

Yeah, I know about CK2 which is why Ireland was the example, if you've not had your incestuous dynasty ruling an Irish based British Empire you've not played the game. :shifty:

I'm thinking one of the Italian states for this, lots of small scale squabbles with a few different play styles available and with a clear starting goal of forming Italy.

• Like 1

First Total War game and I am thoroughly enjoying Attila. It's as in-depth as I wanted it to be and I haven't had any concerns with the gameplay. I'll be clocking in a few hours on this game, I can tell.

As far as survival games go, The Long Dark is the best of them. The most fun, the most polished, and the most unique. I think with further additions, it'll only get better.

• Like 1

Well, it can't not be better than DayZ. I got that at the behest of a few friends who started playing it.

Fuck me, I've never played something so broken. This thing has been in early access for years now and isn't expected to enter beta until like 2020.

I've made a horrible mistake. I bought Plague Inc. Evolved. I haven't seen the sun in 3 days as I plot more inventive viruses to kill the world.

I've made a horrible mistake. I bought Plague Inc. Evolved. I haven't seen the sun in 3 days as I plot more inventive viruses to kill the world.

You sir are evil. I'm fairly sure TEOL has job openings for someone with your qualifications.

You sir are evil. I'm fairly sure TEOL has job openings for someone with your qualifications.

TEOL has better taste.

I always name the diseases after people I know.

Well, it can't not be better than DayZ. I got that at the behest of a few friends who started playing it.

Fuck me, I've never played something so broken. This thing has been in early access for years now and isn't expected to enter beta until like 2020.

I think what makes the Long Dark great is two things

1) It isn't PvP, so you lose the frustration of getting killed by some dick on the internet. You still get attacked by wolves and bears, but you can fight back and you can equip yourself with the tools necessary to survive. I haven't made it past day 5 yet, so I haven't mastered that part yet.

2) The game is much more simpler than Day Z. Day Z strives to be everything. Long Dark knew what it's aspirations were and clearly stuck to them. I would love to see the addition of new items and wildlife, but I want them to stick true to their roots.