Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

I think they're calling it Eastside Hockey Manager - Early Access. As the title suggests, it's a Steam Early Access game, so it won't be fully finished yet, but it's apparently going to be cheaper to pick it up now than it will be when the full game launches. It's also coming out at around 6pm GMT, so it won't be live until just over an hour from now.

Needless to say I'm pleasantly shocked at the news of a new EHM, i have played EHM07 a crapload in the past and whilst Franchise Hockey Manager wasn't a great spiritual successor I liked that too. I really hope the new EHM can become as good if not better than the last version. And with all the features that have been put into FM in the past, I can only hope that it will be a great game.

I will be following it for sure.

Needless to say I'm pleasantly shocked at the news of a new EHM, i have played EHM07 a crapload in the past and whilst Franchise Hockey Manager wasn't a great spiritual successor I liked that too. I really hope the new EHM can become as good if not better than the last version. And with all the features that have been put into FM in the past, I can only hope that it will be a great game.

I could NOT get into Franchise Hockey Manager, at all.

I could NOT get into Franchise Hockey Manager, at all.

I liked it for what it was, and I got it pretty cheap off of a sale somewhere. It was extremely buggy and it seems that the devs have given little love to the title, rather going back to their masterful OOTP series, so it's a shame FHM wasn't the true successor of EHM07.

But ah well, now we got a new EHM so we can always hope this might be the one to finally bring back ice-hockey management.

This War of Mine is also on sale for $13.39. Heard nothing but goodness about that one, gut punch of a game it may be.

I just saw this and also 100% of the DLC purchase goes straight the War Child Charity.

Definitely gonna pick it up. This game has always intrigued me. Just hope I can find some time to get to it sooner rather than later.

Yeah I'm looking at TWoM too. Although I'm starting to get a backlog of games so I'm not sure if I'll get time to play it, especially since I got into the Legacy of the Void beta as well

It's a very, very good game. But it is harsh in most senses of the word, quite a crushing atmosphere in that game.

Seconded. Awesome game. Very well done. But also very depressing at times.