Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Picked up Hand of Fate the other day. It's certainly different to most RPG games that I have played and it breathes a breath of fresh air into my rather dull Steam library. I can definitely see myself racking up a few hours on this game and for around $25 I would suggest it.

Anyone had experience with the Book of Unwritten Tales series? I saw the sequel had recently come out so I looked into it and it looks like a lot of fun.

The only problem is I have no real time to sit down and play games and was wondering if it was something I could easily go back to at a later time.

Given that I've played through parts of the rest of the franchise, yeah, having to just let the gun aim for me is an odd experience. Still, for a DOS-based game, it's rather good. Now if CBS would just re-release Star Trek 25th Anniversary...

I love Star Trek 25th Anniversary. As a game it's kind of eh, but I love the dialogue options for Kirk, which always seem to amount to

1. fairly professional Kirk, or the kind of thing Kirk would say

2. overtly sycophantic Kirk

3. GIANT JERK WHO GIVES NO SHIT ABOUT YOUR PRECIOUS ALIEN CULTURE

I always went with 3. :shifty:

Given that I've played through parts of the rest of the franchise, yeah, having to just let the gun aim for me is an odd experience. Still, for a DOS-based game, it's rather good. Now if CBS would just re-release Star Trek 25th Anniversary...

I had that for NES and could never get past like, the 2nd planet.

My favourite ever Star Trek game will always be the Next Generation game Birth of the Federation

That game was awesome. Except when the Borg showed up and one cube demolished my huge fleets of ships in a few seconds.

Star Trek: Final Unity sounds like a plan by the Vulcans to commit genocide on the Romulans. Which I'm pretty sure happens at the start of the JJ Abrahms Star Trek movie. Goddamn you Vulcan Nazi bastards. I've never trusted Vulcans, and I never will. I can never forgive them for the death of my boy the Romulans.