Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Bought a game on Kinguin, and I got a free ''mystery key'' because I spent more than 13 euros... That mystery game turned out to be Nascar '14.

Can't wait to drive fast in circles!

Drive fast in the other direction online and record that shit. You make the Youtube monies :P

I only do what my pitboss Butters tells me to do!

I now run a killing floor server. Info is in my banner. Suicidal is an upper tier level so probably Level 5+ perks would be easier but usually if you were to join mid game, odds are the others on there would know what they were doing and help you out... Unless you're completely in the wrong place. Drop by, Say hi, what ever.

BEWARE THE DRUNK GUY! You'll know if you've met him. <_<

I've got the graphics card to run it on recommended, but my processor is getting up there now, so I don't think I'd be seeing the 1080p, 60fps I'd like. I wasn't expecting too, but it's nice to know that it's not a completely ridiculous standard. Like, with a better processor and a slightly better graphics card (bearing in mind mine is now two years old), I could run this at a solid 60 at high, depending on port quality. And can probably run it at Medium around 30/40 with my current set up.

Spent 3 bucks on Steam, and got the Saints Row IV Season Pass (Enter the Dominatrix, How The Saints Save Christmas, and the Rectifier weapon), College Daze, Hey Ash Whatcha Playin' Pack, and the Wild West Pack.

I've already beaten Enter The Dominatrix.

GTA V on PC has first person mode? How did I just find out about this now?!one!

That was one of the big selling points of the PS4/One/PC version of the game :P

I got "Life is Strage" for about 10€ from a Brazilian Shop. Only played about an hour but for now it seems to honour its tell tale predecessors fairly good.

Edit
Finished the episode. Spoiler Free Episode 1 Review

Obviously this is only the Tip of the Iceberg as the games story is just getting started. But what I have seen until now has been very nice, the only flaw in storytelling here is that the way I played was a lot less introverted than the game paints the players character.
Compared to most other Episodic games this looks beautiful and the music has been very well picked. If you consider how adult and dark the underlining story seem to be the game world seems strangely calm and comfortable which is giving it a nice little twist. (the Twin Peaks comparison is spot on here, even if i would talk about the games story more in a Twilight Zone Fashion rather than Twin Peaks)

I am happy i jumped straight on a season pass. Looking forward to what happens next.

(the trailer spoils almost all of the episode, so only watch if your on the fence. )

Also, a new RASSLIN game on Steam.

First, we’d like to announce that one of our bestselling games, SLAMMED! is now available on Steam for Windows, Mac, and Linux. Buy it today for 26% off the regular price!

Second, we’re announcing that Lords of Aswick is now available under our “Hosted Games” program for iOS, Android, and, via the Chrome Web Store, Windows, Mac, and Linux.

SLAMMED! The greatest text-based pro-wrestling RPG in the world

In SLAMMED!, you’ve always dreamed of becoming pro wrestling’s biggest star…but the wrestler’s world is fraught with hardship and betrayal, in and out of the ring. Become a powerhouse, a technician, a high-flier, or focus on your promo skills. There’s more than one road to success.

But none of those roads will be easy. This is a world where your biggest fans are your harshest critics; where the front office is more dangerous than the squared circle; where friends can become enemies with a single heel turn; where, sometimes, the only way to win is to lose, spectacularly.

This is professional wrestling. And you’re about to change it, forever.

Plus, there are new endings! Paolo Chikiamco took the time to add in three new endings and 70 unlockable achievements. The new endings are also available now on our other platforms; existing customers can upgrade to the new version for free. (iOS users will have to wait a few days for Apple to approve the upgrade.)

We need your support to continue delivering our games on Steam. Our goal is to release our entire catalog of interactive novels on Steam. Our last game on Steam, Choice of Robots, was a tremendous hit; it was even featured on Steam’s valuable front page for a short time. We’ll need to continue to deliver outstanding results to prove that interactive fiction can be successful on Steam.

We’re asking all of our fans to follow us on Steam. Even if you don’t use Steam that much, it will be a big help if you sign up to follow us there, because the more followers we get, the better visibility we get on Steam’s curator list. (Our goal is to hit 3,000 followers for our Steam curation page; we’re about 30% of the way there!)

When you follow us, you’ll see our games and our recommended games right on your Steam home page. It’s free, and it’s a big help to us, so follow us today!

Lords of Aswick: From common birth to noble death

In this interactive novel, follow the life of a nobleman from childhood to death. Become swept up in the affairs of a medieval realm. How long can you put them off until you have to pick a side and (hopefully) live with the consequences?

Over 250,000 words!
Take control of a young boy and mould him into a knight worthy of legend.
Establish a noble house, rise from an upstart to hold a seat next to the Throne.
Ride alongside knights, experience great battles and lead sieges.
Even defeat may not be the end, find a new life fighting for God!
We hope you enjoy playing SLAMMED! and Lords of Aswick. We encourage you to tell your friends about them, and recommend our games on StumbleUpon, Facebook, Twitter, and other sites. Don’t forget: our initial download rate determines our ranking on the sales charts. The more times you download in the first week, the better our games will rank!

Edited by Herr Matzat