Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Steam always seems to put games (or DLC) I really want on sale when i just happen to not have the money. Or I'd buy Final Fantasy XIII, which is at the top of my wishlist.

Fuck.

I'll gift it to you.

I appreciate the offer, but its no longer on sale. Its back to $15.99.

I'm not, but a buddy of mine is. He loves it.

I heard it called ''Kerbal Space Programme for Psychos'', and that is probably the best description for it right now.

Make medieval death machines and solve puzzles, I've seen some constructs that are utterly insane. Like DaVinci on drugs crazy.

Steam always seems to put games (or DLC) I really want on sale when i just happen to not have the money. Or I'd buy Final Fantasy XIII, which is at the top of my wishlist.

Fuck.

I'll gift it to you.

I appreciate the offer, but its no longer on sale. Its back to $15.99.

Yes, and?

Empire at War is a decent RTS, and The Force Unleashed is great. TFU 2 is hit-and-miss, and it's one of the few games I've traded.

I have played all of them on friends' computers and consoles. I just felt like owning the titles. The Sith Lords is impossible to find for Xbox.

So I got the Star Wars Humble Bundle. Holy crap, I did not realize that Dark Forces was such a small game.

If the bundle included Dark Forces 2 and not just the first one, its time to do some net searching. Because there were a ton of fanmade mods for the second one. I used to be in a gaming clan for it. Tended to own people in lightsaber battles and Force battles (because I played light side while most played dark and could ruin their Force Grip attempts), but was lousy at gun battles back then.

Edited by GhostMachine

So I got the Star Wars Humble Bundle. Holy crap, I did not realize that Dark Forces was such a small game.

If the bundle included Dark Forces 2 and not just the first one, its time to do some net searching. Because there were a ton of fanmade mods for the second one. I used to be in a gaming clan for it. Tended to own people in lightsaber battles and Force battles (because I played light side while most played dark and could ruin their Force Grip attempts), but was lousy at gun battles back then.

They added Dark Forces 2 on Tuesday along with Jedi Knight II and Starfighter