Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Have people played that fun looking horror movie game Lakeview cabin collection? Saw a let's play for it and it looks fun.

The first image i found googeling this was:

2mspfWK.gif

Explain!

Seriously people stop posting NSFW stuff without spoilers! Even if it is tiny cartoon dongs

• Like 1

Humble Origin Bundle 2!

Dragon Age Origins

Peggle

Dead Space 2

Medal of Honour: Allied War Chest

Command and Conquer Generals (With Zero Hour expansion)

BTA (Roughly $4.65/£3.20)

PvZ Garden Warfare

Dragon Age 2

Bejeweled 3

Mass Effect 2

plus more to come next week

Looks good!

Dragon Age Origins, Dead Space 2, Bejeweled 3 and Mass Effect 2 have Steam keys. The rest are all on Origin only.

Nothing, if you pay above the average then they get added to your library once they're announced. If you don't BTA then it locks in that BTA price, so if it's the now standard style of bundles where there is a 'pay more than $10 to unlock' tier, it can be advantageous to pay $1 to lock the BTA price then beat it if the bonus games look worth it.

• Like 1

Thanks Quom. I always wondered how that worked.

I've just picked up Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today. It looks fun and interesting. It's a point & click and I haven;t played these in a very long time so I'm kinda excited to see how I go. Now... To find the time :/