Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Something like that, you basicly are a bunch of stuntmen running of to film their own sentai show. So you buy studio upgrades that effects their states, select episode themes and play the storyline. I just plaied the tutorial and the first episode, good humor, good pixelart. I am happy i backed it almost two years ago.

Something like that, you basicly are a bunch of stuntmen running of to film their own sentai show. So you buy studio upgrades that effects their states, select episode themes and play the storyline. I just plaied the tutorial and the first episode, good humor, good pixelart. I am happy i backed it almost two years ago.

Sounds great. Currently £10.99, I'm going to pick this up once I've double checked the budget for the month...

Sounds great. Currently £10.99, I'm going to pick this up once I've double checked the budget for the month...

I just put it on the top of my wishlist, hoping it goes on sale during the summer sale.

It's a great game. It's my favourite city builder because I'm good at it and I 'get' it. I just with there was more to do once you get it. Loads of creative people seem to be really good at setting limits or designing weird but functional cities. I try and do that but somehow always end up with grids. You won't regret buying it though. Especially since they are saying they are going to follow the general Paradox model so there will be a huge number of expansions and changes and stuff.

Dunno how long its been going on, but the Humble Bumble Store is having a Bethesda sale until noon tomorrow.

Ruining the name of Hockey.