Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Never played a Witcher game before. They seem fun.

I dunno, I'm stuck in a shitty thing with them. The first is basically an isometric ARPG but has crappy combat where you have to time mouse-clicks to your attack (sort of like a never ending QTE) and doesn't have the loot drops or the special abilities to spam that make ARPGs fun. So I find it really hard to find the motivation to play it. I then got Witcher 2 because it was so super hyped, but then because you can import your save from the first one I haven't played it because I figure I want to import my character. The third one looks super cool but again I know if I bought it I wouldn't play it because I'd want to import my character.

Bought Assassin's Creed: Rogue last night. My PC is better then the minimum specs, but it won't run. I get the Ubi splash screen, the Abstergo Entertainment screen, then te AC:R screen. it just goes black and does nothing. if I alt-tab out of the game, it crashes and says "ACC.exe has stopped working" :(

No, I have it on my J: drive since that's the SSD I wanted to use for gamng

That might be your problem then, try it on C:.

THAT WORKED! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

As payback, whenever the Jaguars play this upcoming season, I'll cheer for them! Ok, I already do anyway since I've always had a soft spot for them, so its not a stretch.

• Like 2

Anyone used "Speccy"? It's probably the best hardware overview tool I've found.
It outputs an overview like this:
emCaZRL.png

But you can also look at in-depth information about all your hardware. Really neat.

I have a new CPU to install in my PC, but I"m paranoid to do it since I've never put a CPU in and am afraid of frying it...

I have a code for the Rainbow Six: Siege Beta testing for PC/PS4/xBone if anyone is interested.

I don't currently have NextGen or a PC that can run it. Just let me know here and I'll pm it to you.

You will need a Ubisoft/Uplay account... or something. I can't remember.