Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

That's crazy - am I right in thinking this is actually the second massive patch doubling content? So it's not only 10x bigger than it originally was, it's now 10x bigger than that?

I got 50 hours out of the vanilla version of that game, jeez.

That's crazy - am I right in thinking this is actually the second massive patch doubling content? So it's not only 10x bigger than it originally was, it's now 10x bigger than that?

I got 50 hours out of the vanilla version of that game, jeez.

They've added some new bosses. And a new difficulty which basically changes everything in the existing game. Eh, you know what? Here's a video - there's loads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nXdtDgpPeE

This would explain why after asking my son what he did yesterday, he just said "Played about 5 hrs of Terraria"

I know the concept of the ga,e. I can't get right into it though. I reaaaally suck at it and he shows off with everything he has. Has a somee amour thing with wings and he looks like a gargoyle o_O

Hey guys! Lint has a copy of Lego Worlds available to gift! We'll make this a fun little contest (I hope!). Whoever PMs me the cutest animal picture that makes me go "D'awwww :wub: " the most gets it!

I swear to god I'm done with Hearthstone. I feel like that every other day I play, though. I played for nearly an hour and a half tonight - some ranked, some unranked - and all I ever fought were rush decks. I did an hour's worth of ranked play and every single deck was a rush hunter- even when I played my own rush hunter against them I still lost, because I couldn't get the right card draws. Then, when I got frustrated and switched to unranked play, I fought rush druids and warriors.

I'm sure tomorrow I'm going to go on a win streak and be like RAD THIS IS WHY I LIKE THIS GAME but for right now holy shit, fuck Hearthstone so bad.

ELI5 Hearthstone. I've been curious about it...

If you've ever played Magic: The Gathering or any other TCG, it's basically that but online. There are nine "heroes" that each represent a class (Jaina Proudmoore is a mage, Garrosh Hellscream is a warrior, etc.) and each hero has 30 health. You pick a hero, construct a deck out of cards that can be bought with gold (gained from winning matches) or with your credit/debit card, and fight other players.

• Like 1

If you've ever played Magic: The Gathering or any other TCG, it's basically that but online. There are nine "heroes" that each represent a class (Jaina Proudmoore is a mage, Garrosh Hellscream is a warrior, etc.) and each hero has 30 health. You pick a hero, construct a deck out of cards that can be bought with gold (gained from winning matches) or with your credit/debit card, and fight other players.

Ah...ok..yea I'm out. I've watched friends play MTG. I've wanted to play MTG. I've tried to play MTG. I don't understand MTG. Hearthstone is not for me

Hearthstone's simpler than Magic: The Gathering - There are combos but they're not as complicated as they can be in Magic and the interface in Hearthstone is very helpful for first-timers. I'd suggest giving it a try. :)

• Like 1

Yeah, it's honestly not nearly as complicated as MTG. That was just the first comparison I could think of, since I used to play MTG.

I swear to god I'm done with Hearthstone. I feel like that every other day I play, though. I played for nearly an hour and a half tonight - some ranked, some unranked - and all I ever fought were rush decks. I did an hour's worth of ranked play and every single deck was a rush hunter- even when I played my own rush hunter against them I still lost, because I couldn't get the right card draws. Then, when I got frustrated and switched to unranked play, I fought rush druids and warriors. 

I'm sure tomorrow I'm going to go on a win streak and be like RAD THIS IS WHY I LIKE THIS GAME but for right now holy shit, fuck Hearthstone so bad.

I typically have no problem going from like 23 to 20, then early in the season I hover around rank 19/20. The highest I usually get is to about 15/16, and that's by being a cheese and using a rush hunter. >_>