General Gaming Thread

TKz

5 hours ago, Benji said:

Thought I'd share my update on games I am keeping an eye on whether or not to get over the next few months again since it generated a bit of discussion last time.

December 6, 2016: South Park: The Fractured But Whole [PS4]

Delayed to Q1 :(

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jericode said:

Ooh, I didn't know Watch_Dogs 2 was that soon, I thought it was coming next year.  Awesome.

Also has Tekken not died a death yet? Tekken 5 was awesome but I thought Tekken 6 was shit.

Tekken's sometime early 2017.  #MYWIFE is looking forward to this and Yoshi's Wooly World on the DS...and nothing else.

2 hours ago, Jericode said:

Fair enough. The devil shit does need to end though, that got old ages ago.

I can't even remember the characters they added in the last one. Can't beat some of the classics though.

Ditto, as probably the biggest fan of the series on here, I think 6 was the weakest by far. I sold it after a month or so I was so disappointed.

Tekken was one of my favourite games years ago. Tekkens 2-5 were all fucking great in my opinion. If the new Tekken is more like the older ones then I reckon on the newer systems it could be awesome (was 6 on the PS4/XBO? I know I had it on 360). I'll have to keep an eye on it and see the reviews.

In terms of stuff I will actually buy on release this year, it's pretty much just FIFA and possibly, probably Dead Rising 4. Even if they have dumbed it down for all you filthy casuals...

Forza Horizon 3 I'm sure I'll pick up eventually but I've still got lots of stuff to do on 2 and possibly even the first one now it's BC on the One so I can just get it cheap next year.

Four I think was the one that had Fox debut, and I was always a fan of him.

I've jot played enough of the Soul Caliber franchise to really have an opinion. I've only played V, which was purely because of the Yoda cameo. Enjoyed it well enough, did they already make SC6?

10 minutes ago, Jericode said:

I've jot played enough of the Soul Caliber franchise to really have an opinion. I've only played V, which was purely because of the Yoda cameo. Enjoyed it well enough, did they already make SC6?

SCII was brilliant

• Like 1

Fuck that, Christie is the best. Whirlwind kicks of death.And her counter backstep axe kick neutralized most offense.

3 hours ago, Jericode said:

Tekken was one of my favourite games years ago. Tekkens 2-5 were all fucking great in my opinion. If the new Tekken is more like the older ones then I reckon on the newer systems it could be awesome (was 6 on the PS4/XBO? I know I had it on 360). I'll have to keep an eye on it and see the reviews.

7 will be the first one for current-gen consoles.  I'm annoyed Dark Resurrection or vanilla T5 never hit the PS Now/Marketplace stores.

• Like 1