Benji

Captain Boomerang was sent there after the crossover

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So their taking the Ras/Batman route of Batman being picked as the "heir to The Demon"? Interesting. Amell put on Facebook a few days ago that the ending of the episode would make you go "Huh..."

Also, maybe this is just me, but after the talk she had with Thea then Nyssa, part of me is thinking Laurel will give up trying to honor Sara by being Black Canary, and we'll see Thea take it up instead

Plot guesses!

I think Nyssa will take Thea and Laurel under her wing and Ollie will take Ra's up on his offer to take over the LOA. Ollie will "release" Maseo and hand the LOA over to Nyssa and either Thea or Laurel will say with the league.

Tvline is saying Brandon Routh, Caity Lotz, Wentworth Miller and Martin Stein (Atom, Canary, Captain Cold and 1/2 of Firestorm) are getting their own spinoff series

Does anyone know what city they film in?

I think Vancouver.

It is Vancouver, but the city skyline is an amalgamation of shots from various cities around the world.

The Tvline thing doesn't make sense. Wentworth Miller plays a villain, Caity Lotz's character is dead, and who gives a fuck about only half of Firestorm?

I wouldn't mind seeing Atom and Firestorm getting a team-up show, though.

Edited by GhostMachine

Those of you that follow me on Twitter already know but I've been incredibly disappointed with the direction they've gone this season. I'll give them the rest of the season to rebound but right now it's hard to see myself sticking with it. They just don't know what the show is anymore. I'm beginning to wonder just how much having another show to run has affected their ability to write the show so I'm a little worried for The Flash (which has been fantastic) going forward. I hope I'm wrong.

Edited by livid

And for those of us who don't follow you? what's wrong?

You know the more I think about it, more I realize why killing Sarah for Laurel felt like it sucked a lot of the joy out of the show. It's kind of a WWE thing. They made something that went over well with everyone, but it was never intended to be who they wanted it to be. Laurel was supposed to be Canary eventually and I don't think they thought Sara would so well loved as the character. Then they kill her off and carry on with the original vision, but it just feels so unnatural and forced now.

I think being a 24 episode show has kind of hurt Arrow this season too. There's been a lot more filler this season... filler that wasn't quite as entertaining as the filler from last year. I wouldn't be surprised if that comes from them writing two shows now instead of one.

• Like 1

At least she's not just as immediately awesome as Sara was. She's kinda shit at being a heroine and keeps getting nearly killed.

Yeah, I wish they'd done a Thea with her and have her fuck off in between seasons and come back as an ass kicker. Right now, they'd be better off taking Thea into battle.

At least she's not just as immediately awesome as Sara was. She's kinda shit at being a heroine and keeps getting nearly killed.

Yeah, I wish they'd done a Thea with her and have her fuck off in between seasons and come back as an ass kicker. Right now, they'd be better off taking Thea into battle.

Well Sara did die this season. in all likelihood that's probably what'll happen the offseason