The all-purpose GTAV Online thread

probablyoliver

I have joined the money club, as someone gave me 100,000 last night.

Also......

Season's Greetings from Los Santos. Just in time for Christmas, please enjoy a bounty of Holiday Gifts that transform Grand Theft Auto Online into a West Coast winter wonderland.

SPECIAL SEASONAL ACCESSORIES THROUGH JAN 5th

Right now, you'll find special limited-time, holiday-themed items in the clothing shops and at Vespucci Movie Masks like Santa hats, Elf jackets and shoes, Snowman masks, Reindeer antlers and more. All these items are available to don until January 5th.

SAN ANDREAS SNOWFALL – IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE

Travelers to Los Santos and Blaine County in GTA Online now through Christmas Day will also be greeted by a the very rare sight of a San Andreas snowfall, making for (even more) hazardous driving conditions.

HOLIDAY SALE DEALS ON SELECT VEHICLES, WEAPONS, APARTMENTS & MORE (THRU JAN 5th)

We've also got special holiday discounts right now through January 5th on select weapons, vehicles and more to help you lay down some jolly season’s beatings.

ake sure you put Grenades, Tear Gas and Sticky Bombs on your Christmas list as these explosive stocking stuffers are all half-price.

You can also get 30% off select luxury sedans (ridiculous giant red bow not included) including the Super Diamond, Vapid Fugitive, Benefactor Schwartzer and Ubermacht Zion.

If you'd like a new apartment to trash for your Crew Christmas party, then take advantage of 25% off the aptly named Tinsel Towers apartments 45 and 29.

We've also got half price discounts on Hinterland and Yeti boots, musical horns on vehicles, green and gold weapon tints, and to keep you warm in the Blaine County snowstorms there's 50% off Winter hats, berets, Hinterland Boots and Yeti Boots.

We hope these gifts help you all enjoy a fantastic holiday season in San Andreas and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Thanks to the entire worldwide GTA community for your amazing support in 2013 and get ready for big things to come in 2014!

Lastly, I was driving down the pier last night, hit the emergency brake for a big spin, smashed into a hot dog stand....and got new passengers...

0_0.jpg

• Like 1

People somehow controlling the sessions and changing the set up or something. There's also negative bounties that claiming bankrupts you.

There's a subreddit called GTAGivers where they're planning these sessions and stuff. Saw it today when researching the goings on.

You basically change the host file that's pinging Rockstars sever. . They have pre-moded ones called God server. Basically, robbing a store gives you a billion dollars. And a full rank every time you get away from the cops. You can also changed the RP multiplier. Once you host it, you can invite people in. Or, you can change your PS3 internet settings to join the server by changing the DNS server.

There's also glitching on bounty's. So, people are making millions off people using the robbery function, and then doing a glitch bounty on people so others can collect it - this is also done to get rid of some of your money and get off Rockstars radar.

Collecting a millions off a bounty is just as cheap as collecting money by robbing a store, or being given the money while in a session. I would give my money back if I could. It's not as fun when I can buy any car and just do a full mod on the spot, or buy anything I want - Tanks and Buzzards.

It's not as fun when I can buy any car and just do a full mod on the spot, or buy anything I want - Tanks and Buzzards.

Actually it's way fun. The game is fun. I can have a great time.

It's fun for a little while, but having all that money and being able to do anything you want kinda' ruins all the excitement of being able to buy something new once you saved your money.

But that's the way it works with pretty much every game with money and rewards for said money. You get the sense of accomplishment for having actually earned your reward, as opposed to just getting the reward and that's it. I've always found in previous games that just giving myself money and goodies and such via cheat codes and glitches unfulfilling (of course, that's just me; others may feel differently).

It's not like grinding is a game mechanic that's new to the market anyway >_>

• Like 1

No extra download, no. Xmas clothes will in your inventory if you're in your apartment or the clothes store (or just back/select menu in the case of hats/masks) or just in the clothes stores relevant sections (tops, pants etc).