The all-purpose GTAV Online thread

probablyoliver

I will host another race series and plot to not let Hughes win.

And how has that been working out for you?

It would have worked if I weren't so awesome and won that race. If I'd listened to Summ then you would have been stopped!

In regards to reports of hacking and cheating in Grand Theft Auto Online, we are working on a fix that will remove any GTA$ gained through these blatant exploits, as well as prevent this from happening in the future. We'll also be taking appropriate measures very soon to punish anyone that we've discovered manipulating GTA Online in this manner (as we've stated previously, players who have received large sums of GTA$ but not engaged in any game manipulating through exploits can rest assured knowing they have nothing to fear).

If you have been gifted a large sum of money or collected a large bounty and would like to have the money removed from your account immediately, you can submit a request to us to have your balance properly adjusted. Otherwise, the money you've been gifted will be removed once our upcoming fix is in place.

Not entirely sure if this includes removing anything you've bought with the dodgy cash from your inventory too. Time will tell, I suppose. If you do have a huge sum of money, I'd suggest you spend it and hope for the best.

I'm a little wary because I did give Summ half of mine and then gave the rest of what I could away as well so I don't know if they'll view that as sharing or whateverthefuck. I haven't really gone overboard in using it, other than doing up my Bison (which the game glitched my first version of anyway), buying some guns and 'give' some money towards Blehschmidt's friend so he could buy an apartment.