The all-purpose GTAV Online thread

probablyoliver

I hadn't been on GTA Online since the Christmas Day patch, how far have things change since than?

Aside from the snow being gone, there aren't a huge amount of visible tweaks. Most of the updates have been to combat cheating, though there are more and more community-created races/deathmatches popping up. Most of the races have been centered on drifting or earning as much RP as possible.

I'm level 34 and starting to feel like it's a grind. Almost impossible to get anyone decent to help out with missions via the Auto-Invite. Races devolve into who can pit who the fastest and who gets to camp the finish line. Why can't GTA Online be cross-platform, damnit?! <_<

I just recall the days when GTA Online was buggy as hell, yet a lot of people were online. Whenever I try a Mission thing, I wait and wait until nothing come in. I end up do surivial stuff or just switch to MW3 or what I had been playing since Christmas Arkham Origins.

A lot of people aren't happy that they took away the money. If you were gifted the money or killed somebody from a bounty, most people bought some vehicle and upgraded it, and if you were just using shitty cars it makes a difference when you're now stuck paying close to 10 grand every time it gets ruined. They wiped out bank accounts leaving them with only 50k, even if they had over a million, and they justified it by saying you spent cheating money. They haven't updated anything. It's Feb. and people are getting tired of waiting for the heist. There's not enough fun single player missions, or missions at a higher level. It's the same missions over and over. Sessions have become who can sit in a tank and blow you up from places hard to kill them. I'm closing in on Rank 80, the combat MG is pretty much all I have to look forward to, and you can use that all the time in survival mode.

I had over 300k left when they took away the 500mil I was gifted.

But yeah, I only really ever hop on to goof around with my friends. Do BMX jumps, run around open lobbies killing people, just goof off. In terms of missions it's kind of directionless, hopefully there's at least some sort of content patch soon.

Apparently they've added some more created content so we'll have to see if we can hold a JMC2K14 or something if there are some races. There has been some cool stuff that came from the other additions like the Prison deathmatch, the jump races and I rather like the mountain race but I know Niner hates it. :shifty:

And speaking of tanks, I'm still surprised I've only really come across them once or twice.

Oh and if level 34 seems like a grind, man, I feel like 100 will be years off and I'm 94 now. (Well, i'm like 99.9% to 94)

• Like 1

Apparently they've added some more created content so we'll have to see if we can hold a JMC2K14 or something if there are some races. There has been some cool stuff that came from the other additions like the Prison deathmatch, the jump races and I rather like the mountain race but I know Niner hates it. :shifty:

And speaking of tanks, I'm still surprised I've only really come across them once or twice.

Oh and if level 34 seems like a grind, man, I feel like 100 will be years off and I'm 94 now. (Well, i'm like 99.9% to 94)

Tbf, I hate alot.

I just wish they would hurry up and fix the god damn tattooed dreadlock issue. That shit is getting old.

You need a dreadlock holiday.