The all-purpose GTAV Online thread

probablyoliver

So unfortunately setting up an unarmed deathmatch on the top of Maze Bank for more than three people is difficult, if not impossible - the creator forces a minimum distance between spawn points, and you need minimum two spawn points per player in the match - but I did manage to make two deathmatches in the creator:

1) A one-on-one pistol duel map on top of the Maze Bank tower - Maze Bank Duel.

2) An unarmed brawl on top of the construction site nearby - Construction Site Rumble.

The construction site, with more room, let me set it up with eight people. I had a go of it earlier with some other randoms and it was a lot of fun. Since no-one's firing any guns you don't show up on the radar unless you run, which is an interesting aspect of it that I hadn't considered, but it does make it a bit more interesting in that you can get smashed from behind and not see it coming.

If any of you want to play them next time you're on GTA Online, the marker for the duel is out the front of Maze Bank, and the marker for the brawl is near the lift that takes you up the construction site in single player.

Not exactly what you're after but I've made what (I think) is a rather fun rooftop based deathmatch! http://rsg.ms/1cEQTrj

Actually scratch that, don't bother.

It worked great in the test, but with real people it's not that fun. Also the majority of the weapons I set to spawn didn't.

Finances don't really allow on my side to do it, unfortunately. I will say the PS3 side is a barren, barren place.

I'm too busy playing Minecraft lately. And usually I'm on pretty late at night anyway.