The all-purpose GTAV Online thread

probablyoliver

I love that chopper Tail and Chemical extraction are on the hosted job list. You get some good RP points playing with a crew member on hard, plus the payout is pretty great. It's a good change from just doing the coveted mission over and over.

Been making a lot of money and ranking up has been faster.

Time to change out of my Valentine's Gangster suit and into business casual attire, and then not play the game again until the next content update. :shifty:

Oh, I forgot to add rooftop rumble in the rotation mix. Nearly 5k rp on Hard (playing with somebody else) and 18,750 payout for less than 3 mins of your time.

I'm going to have to sell one of my cars to buy one of the new vehicles if they're nice.

Gentleman, I need to make some money before the new stuff comes out on Tuesday.

So, can we all find an agreeable time this weekend to do some Coveted Mission, Rooftop Rumble, and whatever else pays out well....followed by some good old fashioned EWB mayhem?

I am good all weekend.....what do you guys have?

But I am talking about PS3.

I was watching my brother play, and he was in a Seashark race with someone called CloudExile88 who was behind him by about 2:30. Thought it looked a lot like how you make your name look so thought it might be you.