The all-purpose GTAV Online thread

probablyoliver

Is it me or can that gtr4saga teleport?

I've seen him crash twice in two separate races only to reappear instantly in front of me.

I'd write it off as some discepency between his game and yours, lag and whatnot but I just saw him dueling with someone in that last race on one of the elevated highways, he went flying off to the road below but then reappeared back where he was as if nothing had happened.

I got to level 100 last night, hurray!

Gazz meanwhile has now stooped to using hacked games to get RP and $'s. For shame.

That was a trap.

They've designed a level where everyone is hemmed into a straight line and forced to use knives between a bunch of shipping containers and the guy at the one end (ie. the host) spawns right next to a bunch of Minigun drops. I dropped out after 2 minutes of a 15 minute game when he hit 75 kills...

:lol:

That thought actually did cross my mind, whether someone could just inflate their K/D by saying they were hosting boosting lobbies. "Yeah, at the end of the game you'll get your XP. Mind if I kill you in the meantime? It's only fair, after all, since I'm leveling you up for free..."

:lol:

That thought actually did cross my mind, whether someone could just inflate their K/D by saying they were hosting boosting lobbies. "Yeah, at the end of the game you'll get your XP. Mind if I kill you in the meantime? It's only fair, after all, since I'm leveling you up for free..."

Thing is its not fair because it tanks the other peoples K/D

Edit: Ah, never mind. If anyone is planning on playing tonight, I'll be on throughout the night. First go at it in about 2 hours. I'm hoping to find someone to try jacking an armored car with after watching the Let's Play video.

Edited by Lj.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52245/GTA-Online-The-High-Life-Update-Coming-Next-Week-Tuesday

High Life update officially coming out next Tuesday. Hopefully heists aren't actually too far behind...

I'm excited for the 5 new missions. There doesn't seem to be a lot of missions once you reach a decent rank. Hopefully these are higher level mission with good RP/Payout. Grinding out Rooftop gets old, and survival doesn't given you nearly enough for the time you put in.

I hope the new rifle is better than the advanced rifle. I end up buying all these weapons, but then I continue using the advanced rifle as my favorite weapon. I do switch it to combat MG every now and then, and auto-shotgun for up-close survivals, but not nearly as much as the advanced rifle.

I typically only invest in super cars, so I like the idea of having a second properly with more room to explore sport cars. If this new super car can compete with the Turismo / Entity, it will be a nice pickup.

Non contact racing.

Now I am unbeatable.

Although absolutely no one will use that option.

There seems to be a recurrance of the bounty glitch, saw someone with a two billion dollar bounty on them last but he left the session before I could get to him.

I also went into that posh cul-de-sac and found four players somehow spawning armoured trucks.

Apparently there was some news leak yesterday that's supposed to point to R* having a "big announcement" regarding GTAV for E3.

Edited by Cloudy Rocker

"We're proud to announce that Heists are finally coming to GTA Online before the end of 2014, and better yet, they're exclusive to next gen platforms!"

• Like 2