The all-purpose GTAV Online thread

probablyoliver

Blame it on being one of the most boring online experiences that is only somewhat fun by playing with people who you know.

Blame it on the developers clearly not giving the slightest of fucks and dripfeeding your new hats whilst nerfing the fun things.

Blame it on the community being a bunch of 13 year old mexicans who micspam and will mercilessly try and track you down you if you go anywhere near their section of the map.

Blame it on being the biggest gaming disappointment of 2013, somehow even beating SimCity.

and I'd still go back to it if there were some fucking heists

• Like 2

I personally blame it on the boogie.

Also, news!

Capture creator! New apartments! New vehicles! New weapons! Dual property ownership! New mental state statistic!

And heists are definitely coming this Spring. Definitely, definitely for sure this time. They're super cereal.

I'm gonna own hella garages and have hella more cars I never use!

The addition of a 'Non-Contact' option for Races. This will allow you to play standard Races with collisions disabled between player vehicles. Other players will appear as semi-transparent and you'll still be able to collide with non-player traffic, structures and other scenery, but this mode - for those who want to play it - will eliminate the "rubbing is racing" mentality that some wish to avoid.

I'm gonna own hella garages and have hella more cars I never use!

The addition of a 'Non-Contact' option for Races. This will allow you to play standard Races with collisions disabled between player vehicles. Other players will appear as semi-transparent and you'll still be able to collide with non-player traffic, structures and other scenery, but this mode - for those who want to play it - will eliminate the "rubbing is racing" mentality that some wish to avoid.

How are Ellis and Benji going to win races now?

• 2 weeks later...

You guys should...capture missions are paying out 2x RP And cash

Not when their paying out 2X RP and cash...

• 2 weeks later...