The all-purpose GTAV Online thread

probablyoliver

But if someone does, how would we know about that you downloaded it and fucked around a bit before work with the new cars in story mode. That the SUV seems just about as good as the others and that they are not really your cup of tea, so you didn't spend much time with it.

You say that the Massacro is pretty sweet, looks nice, and has a ton of customization options and that you think you will be purchasing one.

We also wouldn't learn that the Zentorno is stupid fast, but you don't much care for the looks of it. Not a ton of custom options either, although the last choice in spoilers looks pretty neat. At over 700 grand, you will definitely be passing.

Finally, your opinion that the new apartments are all pricey, so you think you will stick with the one you have, and buy the stand alone 10 car garage in the bottom right of the map.

• Like 1

The new apartment interior looks pretty nice; I really like that the bedroom/wardrobe room is on the same floor as the entrance. Can't see myself buying one unless the location is really good, though.

The new vehicles are okay. The new super looks pretty ugly, though. The new bike is okay I guess, but I'll probably just get a different Dinka one. The other two I might get.

The new clothing is pretty disappointing . From what I can tell, all you can do is buy outfits from the cashier and then change the vests in the Tops section.

Also, here's a video of the new interior:

Yeah, Roof-top Rumble is a bitch on Hard, when playing by yourself. The guy with the briefcase spawns near the bridge after you clear out the area. Sometimes it a bitch to get to that bridge. They mentioned that they don't mind people grinding out for money, but then they change this. I liked the idea of adding more people, making it a little harder. I don't like the idea of having to chase the car down.

Edited by TGWL

Well, I started off with about $1.9 million yesterday. Bought a new apartment on Integrity I believe, sold my old one to get a 2 car garage under the highway/next to a skate park, bought a Turismo R, Dinka Double T, and Coquette Topless (should have gotten the one with the roof to save $21,000), and did some upgrades on those three. I now have just over $400,000. Really hoping heists actually pay a good amount and not just $30,000 or something low like that.

I really liked it when I tried it out as Michael. Same with the.... new super that I can't remember the name of. It's the holes on the back of that one that make me not want it, though. I've already managed to almost get stuck in the Turismo and I haven't even lowered it at all :(

You will enjoy the hell out of the Turismo, fucking great car. Just don't lower it all the way, or you'll get stuck on sidewalks!

That only happens if you're driving slow.. If you lower it, you can flip cars over you, depending on the car and how you hit it. I have it lowered all the way. Hated it at first, but if you actually drive on roads, it's great.

The new super car is absolutely amazing as far as acceleration goes. (when fully upgraded) It's scary fast and handles well. My only grip with it is it seems to be back heavy like the adder - you notice this when making big turns.

Upgrading 2 cars is like buying another high super car. So much money.

Edited by TGWL

Is there some special way that someone has to destroy your car in order for them to pay for the recovery costs? I was in a public session earlier and some asshole kept driving around killing me and destroying my car (sticky bombs and just shooting it up), and not once did it say that they paid for it. I blew up his car once and I had to pay for it.

Rockstar in 'sucking the fun out of GTA V' shocker.

You can buy $8m for the low, low price of £65 in the Xbox store.

• Like 1

Is it just me, or has the handling on cars changed with this update? Everything feels faster and better controlled.

Also, "i thought u was a bad man" is my new favourite Ellis-ism.

The half circle borders indicating crew and friend are virtually impossible to see now, even more so since the game deems you a psycho and you come up red on the mini map.

I was pretty happy that I managed to snipe someone attempting to escape in a cargo bob though.

• Like 1

Is it just me, or has the handling on cars changed with this update? Everything feels faster and better controlled.

Also, "i thought u was a bad man" is my new favourite Ellis-ism.

The half circle borders indicating crew and friend are virtually impossible to see now, even more so since the game deems you a psycho and you come up red on the mini map.

I was pretty happy that I managed to snipe someone attempting to escape in a cargo bob though.

I wonder why that would possiblt be :shifty:

Anyone playing on 360 this evening? I've been a few times throughout the week, but haven't seen anyone as of yet. I'm hoping to find a few people to grind with since I'm still a lower level character.

I'm surprised Lars hasn't posted the livestream Rooster Teeth did with the GTA devs on Friday. I got about 20 minutes in before I had to turn it off, because unsurprisingly, the GTA devs are creepy mouth-breathing mongoloids. You could also tell that this was something set up more by RT than Rockstar, because the devs had no idea who anyone was, anything about the company, etc.

Also, in a livestream for an M rated game where pedestrians say worse shit to you if you bump into them:

"Fuck!"
"Hey, f word guy? Could you calm it down, we're trying to make this a family friendly stream."