The all-purpose GTAV Online thread

probablyoliver

• 2 weeks later...

0_0.jpg

• Like 1

That was my latest, and last, addition to my rare car garage

Do missions all the time...though I didn't get that from a mission

Did GTA undercover add a Heist? I say a yellow briefcase on the map today that said something about Corner Bank Job Heist. I tried to play, one person joined in, but the other two players backed out. Eventually got kicked from hosting because we didn't have enough players to make two God damn teams!

No its a capture job someone made. Pretty fun though

Just spent the last hour glitching in Franklins buffalo from single player to multiplayer on PS3 for other people. Feel happy to help others, but it's less time I spent of deathmatches and races to make myself money

I'm going to jump back on in about an hour or so. Been on & offline most of the day, but I'd like to get a group going to get down on some missions, maybe play Survival for a bit. Gamertag for 360: ljpunk

I just now realized that heists probably won't be out until this fall. I mean, yeah, I know now that the "spring 2014~!" date is unrealistic, but thinking about it - heists won't be out until it releases on the PS4/PC/Xbone. How else are you going to get people to buy a year-old game that they've already beaten? "Oh, look, the graphics are better and by the way, look at this shiny new mode!"

What happened to them announcing the release date for heists at e3 anyway?

I think that was just rumor more than anything else. They never explicitly said that's what they were announcing, just "big announcement at E3, you guys!" and people assumed heists.

EDIT: Oh and also the "I'm not a Hipster" update is out.

This new content update features new retro print tees, skinny jeans, hairstyles, tattoos, animal masks and more, as well as additional enhancements to general gameplay to ensure the world is constantly evolving.

EDIT again:

Ten existing GTAV vehicles have been added to the southernsanandreassuperautos.com website for purchase, including Story Mode characters’ vehicles:

Albany Primo

BF Surfer

Bravado Buffalo

Franklin's Bravado Buffalo S

Bravado Youga

Cheval Picador

Dundreary Regina

Trevor's Karin Rebel (clean version)

Trevor's Nagasaki Hot Rod Blazer

Michael's Obey Tailgater