The all-purpose GTAV Online thread

probablyoliver

That looks so wonderful :crying:

If it's any consolation,virtual you appears to be winning the photo contest.

0_0.jpg

• Like 1

I imagine if it's not uploaded to the RoosterTeeth or LP channels, someone else will have recorded it and uploaded it on YouTube within the week.

There's quite a fun Independence Day playlist - four missions and I made about $50k doing them.

Damn, sounds like I've found my Saturday afternoon fun. I'm so broke on that game, it's stupid. I have the habit of spending money on ammo after every mission/wasting cash on clothes I'm never going to wear.

If your having money issues, you can make an easy 15-18k every time you log on if you do two simple things.

1) Grab a car for Simeon, if you can go for the SUV's in which ever list he gives you as they tend to pay out the highest.

2) Find a Galivanter Baller, easily identified as the SUV with the vents on each side just in front of the driver and passenger door, and go sell it to Los Santos Customs. It pays out 9000, which is the highest of any car in the game.

hCQ5Lij.jpg

Its kinda hard to see, but if you go to the colored circled area, you have a chance of spawning gang affiliated cars. They already have some visual/performance mods on them. I know I go to the place where the Grove Street circle is, I usually find green Tornadoes there that sell for around $12,500. The thing is, they don't spawn too often, and some of the gang cars sell for less then others. I found a Manana once that only sold for $7500. I didn't even bother with it since I could sell a Baller for more

• Like 1

I just cannot be interested in GTA Online anymore. I keep trying to play, but after about 15 minutes I'm just bored. trying to join jobs comes up with nothing as well so I'm essentially just driving around the map on my own, occasionally being killed by some randomer.

• Like 1

If your having money issues, you can make an easy 15-18k every time you log on if you do two simple things.

1) Grab a car for Simeon, if you can go for the SUV's in which ever list he gives you as they tend to pay out the highest.

2) Find a Galivanter Baller, easily identified as the SUV with the vents on each side just in front of the driver and passenger door, and go sell it to Los Santos Customs. It pays out 9000, which is the highest of any car in the game.

Baller is the second highest. as the Felon GT brings $9,500, though it's much more rare.

I would always fill my garage up with Ballers, especially since I only cared to have a Bifta, a bike, and the Adder. I'd log in, go to LSC, call the mechanic and have one delivered. Easy $9k right off the bat.

I believe it's a 45 minute cooldown on that, too.

48 minutes...one in-game day

• Like 1

Or you could just get in a Rooftop Rumble job and earn $18,750, you don't even have to do anything.

One time, I tried to steal a guy's XF in the hope that it would duplicate at the end of the mission and I could then sell it or make it not quite so garish, but the bastard kicked me out of it right at the end.

Or you could just get in a Rooftop Rumble job and earn $18,750, you don't even have to do anything.

One time, I tried to steal a guy's XF in the hope that it would duplicate at the end of the mission and I could then sell it or make it not quite so garish, but the bastard kicked me out of it right at the end.

That depends on their Rank Level. Did anybody notice an increase in Hits being put out this weekend? Every 5 minutes, there was a Hit sent out for an easy 4-6k.

I don't have anything to look forward to when it comes to Ranking. I'm hoping they put out some higher ranked weapons or a new aircraft.

Was anybody else disappointed when you were only able to hold 10 fireworks? I had big plans... :( The best I got was 4 people using 10 each and setting the timer off slightly different.

Edited by TGWL

I prefer DomIsLive, who hooked up with the modder ECB2 to show off some of the hidden character models for dealers/waiters and patrons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwH55GzkBwo

• 2 weeks later...