The all-purpose GTAV Online thread

probablyoliver

I sold my Cheetah and bought a bunch of new clothes, both new guns and the Dinka Jester.

Also guys help I think I'm stuck in the wrong game.

0_0.jpg

(Stupid crappy mirror.)

I bought a Jester too...painted it black and the color of the crew I'm in, lime green, and it looks pretty bad ass

And apparently, don't lower the Turismo R all the way. A member of the crew I'm in did it and it gets hung up on curbs

Slipstreaming is the crutch of a bad driver.

It's the only way to get enough of a slingshot to pass you and avoid your desperate swerve across the road to block...

Really thinking that I am going to have to blow half my money to get the Turismo R and the new machine gun......

I bought the Turismo. It's fast, and really sticks to the road for some good handling. I think I prefer the Entity and Cheetah, but it's probably going to be my 3rd favorite car to drive distance in.

The new machine gun wasn't that great. If you have an advanced rifle, there's really no need for this. I bought the Special Carbine and the extended clip but it was a waste of money to be honest.

I got rid of my Rat Loader. Didn't see the big deal in it.

I bought a Jester too...painted it black and the color of the crew I'm in, lime green, and it looks pretty bad ass

And apparently, don't lower the Turismo R all the way. A member of the crew I'm in did it and it gets hung up on curbs

I gave it the top mods. I lowered it all the way. Will have to try it out and adjust the suspension. The biggest flaw is that if somebody crashes into you, you spin out really bad compared to other cars.

I'm now rocking a bright red top hat and suit.

Also, the new Dinka is fast as balls and mods up to look like a GT car.

I'm rocking a suit and a bowler hat. Feel like I need an umbrella or a cane.

Well I now got the game finally after getting it cheap off of someone through craigslist as they only wanted 25 for it and I was the first of many replies they got. Up to level 10-11 online and not far into story mode, so i know Im pretty hard on times right now but got a few guys doing rooftop rumble with quite a bit to level me up and get me going.

LxCB1TLh.jpg

Dammit I'm out of sticky bombs...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't been online for quite some time, but I'm hopping back in heavy. ljpunk is my gamertag for anyone that wants to send a request. Forgive me, forgot to mention that I play on 360.

Edited by Lj.

http://rsg.ms/1hbHbiN

PS3 users...race and like my race, South Bound and Down...inspired by Smokey & The Bandit

I still play on the 360, I occasionally see Ellis playing as well.

Most nights I just hop on for a half hour or so to sell a car, rob an armored car, and export something for Simeon to add to my money total. But some nights and on the weekends, I could do with some multi-player mayhem!