The all-purpose GTAV Online thread

probablyoliver

Only had about 500k, so had to sell my Monroe ( :(), just because I can't help myself and had to buy the new car before it's gone forever.

I thought they said they were keeping everything.

The mechanic no longer delivers you car, it just appears near you. I can't kill my mechanic anymore :(

The way I understand it is that if you have it set to "Off", it'll equip the body armor, but the body armor won't appear over your clothes. I understand it to be a purely aesthetics thing. I'll have to try it when I get on later, though.

I really like the new gun. I don't know that it's any better than the Combat MG, but it looks cool and I've had fun shooting up pedestrian's with it.

Hm. I'll have to try it out in single player. I did that with the Roosevelt and it actually made me buy it in Online after being so iffy about it. Ended up replacing my Granger with it since it can have the people hanging off the side.

I have to say that I like that the Coveted mission pays out $18,000 on the hard difficulty now, but really dislike that they took out the "press X for quick replay" thing. Since you can just go right back into the mission immediately after through the jobs menu, I'm not sure what the point was other than making it more tedious for people to farm missions.

Take it with a grain of salt...but supposedly leaked beta footage of Heists

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=261713640656530

The debate is whether its a hacked mission on a modded console, or a beta test