The Xbox One Thread

Dan

I blame LL.

Everyone was really excited for Halo 3 when it came out, we had tens of people playing at one time and thus weren't able to enter normal matchmaking. He loaded us all up on some custom map and proceeded to troll everyone to tears for about a half hour by flying around in some gunship, murdering everyone within a split second of them respawning. Ignoring their cries to switch to a different game mode, he carried on his merciless attacks until they all quit the game, trading it in or just snapping it in half there and then. Thus, the likes of Kaney and Be would never touch a Halo game ever again.

Kaney liked MW2 because me and him fought off all those beserkers on the Spec Ops mode. Or whatever they/it was called.

And Summ, Halo MCC. Tuesday. Dooooo eeeet.

Exaaaaaactly.

But Halo fucking sucks. It's the Green Day of video games.

Really excited for Halo on Tuesday!

• Like 1

Just updating my system now, wasn't expecting the November update so quickly. Can't manage to open the template from Major Nelson for making your own backgrounds, guess I'll have to stick with an achievement, find another template or just find some ready made pictures.

Not sure what the issue is, Photoshop says 'Unknown data has been encountered reading layer "bg (hide when exporting)" and will be discarded. Continue?' but when I try and continue, it just freezes.

EA you have to pay for via card or PayPal, no store credit here. I made that mistake. <_<

Exclusives...you've got Forza 5 if you favour your car stuff more realistic, Horizon 2 if not. Dead Rising 3, Ryse and Zoo Tycoon from the launch window. Halo Collection next week. D4 on the digital store. Killer Instinct is free but you only get the one fighter in that version. Powerstar Golf is another freebie, as is Prject Spark.

And since Niner isn't here, do you want me to fill in for him if you download FIFA 14 from EA? :shifty:

True dat. I know a lot of people are looking to sell their copies on from the bundles. I'm way behind on my AC though but I'm intrigued by how this is next gen only so should be a good chance to see what people can do with the hardware. He says as Ubisoft do their whole thing about 30fps and what not. :shifty:

£12.50 each seems really good, I think I'm going to pick them up. Alien Isolation arrived today so that's next on my "single player to play" list after Sunset Overdrive. Then I'll probably play the 2 AC games.

Halo tomorrow! My friend is account sharing with me so I've got it downloaded, also getting a physical copy so my girlfriend can play when the second Xbox comes!