The PS4 thread

9 to 5

Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition for $15 might be a good grab.

Masters of the Universe, GI Joe and two more yet to be announced licensed properties! DO WANT

• Like 2

It's like £15 on Amazon anyway, I'll probably pick it up in a month or so. Has had my interest for a while.

Picked up Dragon Age: Inquisition and The Witcher 3 today by trading in my 2DS and relevant games that were collecting dust. I'm excited!

Edited by Stannis Jeratheon
  • Like 1

Thus far I've found Dragon Age more enjoyable than The Witcher, it was just such an engaging game, could barely stop playing it whereas The Witcher I seem to only be able to play in fits and spurts.

I had the opposite reaction myself. I've really got into The Witcher with its quests, combat system and exploration, but I found a lot of Dragon Age: Inquisition's similar mechanics to be tedious and too MMO-like for my taste. I still enjoyed it, but there were plenty of times when it felt like a grind to get to the next stage of the story.

Brilliant news, especially on the mkv front, they're annoying little bastards!

Although this now makes my PS3 obsolete as this was its only function with all its games and controller sold. That makes me kinda sad, 7 full years of use and not a single problem. I'll miss it :(

Edited by TCO

The FFVII announcement trailer has over 3.5 million views inside 24 hours so far, making it the most watched exclusive E3 attraction by far. Last Guardian and Halo have just over 1 million, Uncharted 4 has over 800, 000.

The real reason I'm posting this? Assassins Creed has only 50,000...

• Like 1

That's likely because it's almost impossible to get excited about Assassin's Creed now. The yearly releases has really made it repetitive and despite the games rarely being bad, the formula is very much overdone.

Edited by TCO