Madden 15 is out August 26th!

Your Mom

I voted in that cover poll earlier today, also found it weird that a few teams have multiple players represented.

Early favorites in my mind to win this regardless of if I like them: Sherman, Newtown, and Kaep.

Only underdog I voted for was Eddie Lacy, I also wouldn't mind McCoy or Charles as cover athlete.

• 4 weeks later...

maxresdefault.jpg

That's him in Madden 25. Quite the leap forward.

I'm hoping they out all resources into the X1/PS4 versions. The 360/PS3 versions aren't going to look any better than they already do so wasting hours on them would suck when the potential of the new generation has hardly been tapped.

• Like 1

Aw man the detail is amazing there. I didn't know you needed waivers from the tattoo artists in order for it to appear on the game..

Oh and it's down to Cam vs. Sherman for the cover vote. Hopefully next year Eli gets a chance. I want to see him shrug with no emotion on his face after an INT on the cover of Madden 16!

• Like 1

Looks like they're trying to push for more players to do it for next year. I imagine the fan reaction Kap getting it sorted will encourage players to follow.

Apparently the waiver thing comes from Ricky Williams behind on the NFL Blitz cover. His artist sued him and the NFL or EA for it.

Can't wait for the EWBFL league... I can smash the passing game and be utter shite at the running game again!!

Edited by DavidMarrio
  • Like 1

Yeah our PS4 league should be pretty solid with all the 360ers we had migrate over. Including the guy who ran the damn thing.

Also, Richard Sherman gets the cover.

• Like 1