EWR 2014 Stats Update: May ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Should Ricardo Rodriguez be renamed Elocal and put into developmental? He hasn't been used on the main roster in anything other than a commentary role since after the Rob Van Dam departure in October of last year. Perhaps lower overness to 65.

Add El Local and El Local I as alter egos for Rodriguez/Elocal.

Add El Local II as an alter ego for Tyson Kidd.

I think Konnor needs a decrease in charisma, I don't see him being at 80. I would say 70, 75 at the highest.

Aren't minor overness changes largely moot given that they'll change within the first few weeks of playing depending on how you use them? I'm not saying never bother, but I don't see it as a big issue.

Why not be as accurate as possible? The stats, imo, shouldn't be set in accordance to what may or may not/can or can not happen when you start your specific game but as an accurate reflection of reality PRIOR to when you start your game.

In that case, make Kane a main eventer. Y'know, for accuracy.

Aren't minor overness changes largely moot given that they'll change within the first few weeks of playing depending on how you use them? I'm not saying never bother, but I don't see it as a big issue.

Why not be as accurate as possible? The stats, imo, shouldn't be set in accordance to what may or may not/can or can not happen when you start your specific game but as an accurate reflection of reality PRIOR to when you start your game.

I've always subscribed to the idea that an overness change needs to be at LEAST five points in either direction before it's even worth being noted. A single match can move and change overness something like plus or minus 3 with little to no effort.

Bill has stated in the past that sometimes it takes a while for him to actually get around to stuff like overness changes, so why bother with this +2, -1, +3 instances when they'll be outdated anyways. A change of such tiny magnitude is immeasurable by metric, because everyone has something different. A change that is far more obvious, like when someone has clearly changed positions on the card - is far easier to swallow and agree on for most people.

• Like 1

- Switch Bad Luck Fale's primary and secondary finishers.

- Add Takaaki Watanabe to ROH.

- Lower TNA's image to 33 and money to 7,5mil. Raise ROH's image to 84.

- Remove Brad Maddox from the Authority

- Switch Tyson Kidd, Justin Gabriel, Brodus Clay and Tensai to Lower Midcard. Lower Gabriel's overness to 59, Kidd's overness to 61, Clay's overness to 62. Raise Kidd's charisma to 73.

- Change Alicia Fox's gimmick to Crazy, switch to Midcard and raise overness to 68.

- Switch Bad News Barrett's to Upper Midcarder (feuding with RVD + IC Champ), and raise overness to 81 as he's over enough I think to be there.

- Raise Adam Rose's overness to 61, charisma to 78. Maybe tick Fonz Factor aswell? Switch to Midcard.

- Bo Dallas' gimmick should be obnoxious, raise charisma to 78. Change his primary finisher to the Bo-dog (corner).

- Raise Charlotte's overness to 48

- Raise Lana's overness to 67.

- Raise Tyler Breeze's overness to 54.

• Like 1

Bo Dallas should have the BoDog as his primary finisher and Double Arm DDT as his secondary finisher.

Ryan Drago should be renamed Simon Gotch

He is now teaming with Aiden English as per NXT spoilers.

Doc Devine, why do you wanna lower tna's image to 33 (down 53 points) and raise roh's image to 84 (up 6 points) ... that's a huge decrease for tna, and im not sure why you wanna do it

I'm not Doc Devine but I'd argue TNA is no longer worth the 86. I'd say they should be 75 and for ROH it is based off of the New Japan stuff. Though I would personally wait and see the carryover from it. As for TNA, they have to paper the PPVs to get a quarter of what WWE could do in the same town.

Edited by mkpunk
  • Like 2

mkpunk, im not against lowering the image for tna a lil, but to 33 is insane. tna is still a global promotion with a primetime tv show, tv deals around the world, ppvs, and multi region tours ... roh is far from a global promotion IMO and for their image to be higher then tna's image is a crime.

TNA is just a glorified indy company with a national TV station. Put ROH at Cult - 83 and TNA at National 35.

Also, the TV Networks ratings are shit. There's no way that TNA gets more ratings than SmackDown. Why don't we up Syfy's potential audience and drop Spikes?

Edited by hippie

If we are talking out of the game, I agree that TNA is international, they have hot crowds in England. HOWEVER in THIS game, the playable are is North America and I'd say TNA is JUST National.I'd argue TNA is truly national (for aspect of the game) and RoH is cult. TNA would be at 75 for a NATIONAL company, RoH would be at 76 for a CULT company. TNA is National so at any size nationally, they would be bigger than a cult like ROH. I'm not trying to be critical of TNA but it gets 1/3 of the TV audience for RAW, maybe a half of SmackDown and a 1/4 of PPV live attendance and they only run 4 a year vs WWE's 11 (WrestleMania is an outlier on attendance.) I'd say 75 is the lowest I can see for TNA but I wouldn't mind it going lower.

Edited by mkpunk

Surely TNA should be set to a level where they score 1.0 TV ratings on a Spike TV network set for a maximum rating of about 1.3 to 1.5.

Not really. People put too much stock into these numbers. When shows are being booked "good" within the confines of the game the way that it is - those ratings are going to get hit. EWR has its limitations and systems - and some of them can't be changed. If people start editing things down to make it fit "realistic" standards, it's just going to mess up the gameplay.