The Flash

TKz

17 hours ago, =BK= said:
  Reveal hidden contents

He said it when he was detailing how things would go down. I think was mentioned specifically because it was the Trump card against Zoom and the writers wanted to make a point that Savitar>Zoom. Nothing more than that.

Ok, thank U guys,missed that part......

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT. FINAL SAVITAR THEORIES.

Spoiler

E1 Hunter Zolomon

Evil Cisco

It was Julian all along

Spoiler

:( It makes no sense. Why would Barry want to kill Iris? He'd rather not exist than hurt her. Also how the fuck? We saw future Barry and future Barry is just fine. He can't be from farther in the future because good future Barry is taller than them both so that means he grows.

I'd say that was very anti-climactic.  People have been calling that for months...

• Like 1

Prediction

Spoiler

Next season is going to be the Wally West and Jessie Quick show for at least a few episodes because at the end of this season both versions of Barry will be trapped in the Speed Force continuously fighting.

That was a fucking awful episode to get through. Absolutely nothing that wasn't a cookie cutter conversation, the action was boring as sin, and the reveal too way too long.

Even though it was spoiled for me, that was still horrible IMO because it isn't interesting or lead to anything new.

Spoiler

Now we're going to get mopey Barry again! Yipee! Only now there'll be good mopey Barry and bad mopey Barry. Out of all the predictable choices, this was the most boring one and it was the one they went with.

Also, why the fuck did Wally just run off to see his girlfriend, kayfabe wise, when a new superbad just came into the picture, a superbad who was a part of Team Flash, no less, and was foretold that she'll join the other superbad?! Absolute bullshit storytelling, so lazy of the writers, just because they needed the other meta out of the picture so that Cisco can be trust into that light.

This is really a struggle to sit through these days. I'd love to drop the Arrowverse if Supergirl and LoT weren't in it, but I have to stick with the Flash since it's the central show.

That reveal was really boring and fairly obvious for awhile now. Pretty disappointed by that. Hopefully next season they can breathe life back into this show, otherwise I may have to drop it like I did Arrow.

I will say...

Spoiler

That the reveal makes watching their talks with Savitar more interesting

The reveal was anticlimactic. I just hope that

The way Barry defeats Savitar isn't by fighting him, but preventing him from even existing. Find out what caused Barry to go evil, and stop it from happening. Or are we going to get a paradox, and Savitar killing Iris is what did it, somehow? But if that is it, shouldn't Barry helping his future self fixed that already?

Spoiler

I guess that Barry broke time with all his fuckery and Savitar is from an erased timeline that he escaped. That's why he says Barry took everything from him. Now he's trying to restore his timeline by forcing Barry to become him.

Spoiler

Little more detailed because I put some thought in. Just my idea. Let's say Savitar is from an alternate timeline. We'll call it timeline B and we'll call our Barry's timeline A. Our Barry and the good future Barry we saw last week are on timeline A. We know what's happened in timeline A. Over in timeline B things went different.

Iris died somehow and that put  Barry B on the path to becoming Savitar. Something Barry A did erased Barry B's timeline. Barry B escaped and made himself a place outside the timelines. He decides that in a way he can "restore" his timeline by setting Barry A on the path of Savitar. He goes to 2017 A and murders Iris thinking it'll do to Barry A what it did to him. It didn't. He goes to 2020 A where future Barry is still good and there Savitar is defeated. Flashpoint happened and Savitar made his escape plan. Now that he's out he's trying his plan to kill Iris again because he's crazy enough to think it'll work this time.