Dragon Age Inquisition

apsham

My Varric card has changed to a really depressing red one on the character select screen. Anyone know why?

As you're doing the friend quests or whatever you want to call them they change to represent the mood of that character. They are really awesome when you finish them

That explains why it went to a badass one after I did a quest for him. Now Vivienne has a sad one but I dislike her so much I don't want to help her >_>

My game is all sorts of fucked. I had 10 achievements not unlock in my first play through and it looks like it's carrying over into my second. Most notably the recruit all party members, which I've done twice with no luck. Anyone else having trouble?

I have experienced a lot of glitches and freezes, but no trophy issues yet (and hopefully at all). The game is really fun but riddled with issues.

Which others are glitching?

In my first play through, I didn't get the achievements for:

Recruit all party members

Buy 5 mounts

Close 75 rifts

Unlock 15 astariums

Fill 20 requisitions

Do 50 missions/ops

Kill 1 dragon (though I did get the one for killing 10... after killing 3)

Get to level 20

Get the Inquisition to level 10

Liberate 3 keeps

Xbox One. Bioware says they're looking into the achievement issue supposedly.

Mounts are good in the Hinterlands and Hissing Wastes, I feel like they go pretty good once you click the stick, but they're useless in crowded areas. Sometimes can get you up a tricky mountain though.

I decided to do Vivienne's quest (significant spoilers for this)...

... I initially lied and gave her a fake, hoping that whatever her problem was would be worsened by me being an asshole back to her, since she's always one to me... then I saw that it's her husband dying

:( So I've decided to do it properly, only problem is that I cannot find the stupid snowy whatever to kill it. I ran around the area for a good ten minutes yesterday. Anyone know exactly where it appears?

... I initially lied and gave her a fake, hoping that whatever her problem was would be worsened by me being an asshole back to her, since she's always one to me... then I saw that it's her husband dying

:( So I've decided to do it properly, only problem is that I cannot find the stupid snowy whatever to kill it. I ran around the area for a good ten minutes yesterday. Anyone know exactly where it appears?

When I did the quest the snowy whatever was located in the same area where the dragon on that map is.

...And if I was you I might still give her the wrong heart as she gets over the death of her husband pretty quickly.

• Like 1

When I did the quest the snowy whatever was located in the same area where the dragon on that map is.

...And if I was you I might still give her the wrong heart as she gets over the death of her husband pretty quickly.

That's weird, I went there and only saw the dragon. Do you have to kill the dragon first?

I gave her the wrong heart but it still gives the option to give her the real thing afterwards, can you give her a fake one twice or something?

That's weird, I went there and only saw the dragon. Do you have to kill the dragon first?

I gave her the wrong heart but it still gives the option to give her the real thing afterwards, can you give her a fake one twice or something?

Nope. I killed the Snowy Whatshisface before the dragon. I assume the thing spawns randomly in the marked area than.

And I thought her husband died once you give her the wrong heart? I saved before I gave it to her and I was under the impression he died.

Yeah, it looked to me like he died, but afterwards I still seem to have the option of giving her the Snowy Wyvern heart. Maybe that's why I couldn't find the Snowy Wyvern and the quest is just glitched or something.

The game can be glitchy as hell sometines. Do you ever get the glitch which doesn't allow you to switch between party members? Or when you can't level up because the game didn't really pause in the background when you pushed the start (I know it is called "options" button on PS4 but it will always be the start button for me goddamnit!) button and instead of selecting the ability you want to learn you can only cast spells?

The War Table needs serious balancing if they do any DLC, I have over 150 power points lying around and I'm only level 12 on inquisition perks. Should be able to spend those power points elsewhere.

Are you at Skyhold? The War Table there knocked my power points down to 0 pretty quick.