The Simpsons

Lord Nibbler

Moe. Have you seen all his luck with the ladies in the series? :lol:

Come on, Moe got lucky with his waitress in the Flaming Moe's episode, he's either straight or bi. Or the writers have no sense of continuity and are applying to the WWE. Either way it works.

I reckon, the best pair for future storyline purposes would be Lenny & Carl, since they have never really had any serious plots.

In future storylines, Smithers could have a crush on Lenny, and could lead to another plot.

I don't reckon it would be Flanders, since he was involved in a major plot of his wife dying.

It definatly won't be Milhouse, since hes like....10.

It could be Selma, as she might give up on guys and decide to marry a woman instead.

My Gaydar tells me it is Mr. Smithers and someone else. The Simpsons like to swerve us, but I don't see it being something where it totally unbelievable.

• 1 month later...

Hey.. So Homer wants to find out his middle name.. so he becomes a hippie with two old hippies who were friends with Homer's mom.. so they're in a car riding.. and the two old hippies have this really cool hippie song playing in the car.. it's like upbeat, and talking fast. Than Homer takes the tape out and puts in Uptown Girl. Anyone know the song I'm talking about?