The Simpsons

Lord Nibbler

Guest Wrestling_Man

They nailed two of my favourites there, with the Whitey Ford Pretzel incident, and Johnny Unitas' appearance in the Lady Krusty Mustahce Trimmer infomercial. Awesome stuff.

As an aside, was I the only one who died laughing at last night's episode when they showed the Pac-Man/Ms. Pac-Man wedding at Superbowl 16? Classic.

#1 sucks ass, that's a really overrated episode just because of the guest stars, anyways... I'm just surprised they found 100 different moments.

WHAT?!?!? That episode is AWESOME!

GET A HAIRCUT HIPPIE!

Agreed, probably my fave one and being a brit I don't even know much about the baseball players.

The best ones by fair are the Montana-Unitas comparison and the Whitey Ford.

Just the lines and the way they were delivered were dead on for the Ford one and for the Unitas one it was perfect when Abe said "now there's a haircut you could set your watch to" and you see Unitas' dead pan stare into the camera.

That number 1 episode made me chuckle. I also shouted "Get a haircut you hippy, the 70s are over" at Watford's Marcus Gayle once who, if you don't already know, is probably the baldest man of all time. He didn't seem amused.

And, yeah, Bart Star is also funny as fuck. Just for the bit when Lisa wants to join the team to prove a point, then she finds out they already have girls.

EDIT Just remembered the song - "They call it softball... Ken Griffey's grotesquely swollen jaw"

:lol:

Edited by fineintent

• 3 weeks later...