The Simpsons

Lord Nibbler

I saw it about a week ago and didn't enjoy it. There were a few bits worth a chuckle but nothing that screamed funny. I'll give it another watch tomorrow and go a bit more into detail, as I said, I didn't really like it.

It was okay, with some good throwaway jokes here and there. But it's by far the least funny thing I have ever seen or heard Gervais involved in and it has to be both a major disappointment and proof that The Simpsons just needs to die already.

...it has to be both a major disappointment and proof that The Simpsons just needs to die already.

Not like dye like your hair is dyed, but die like Lady Di. And not like Di like her name is Di, but die like when she died.

That bit was good. The rest was Gervais being Gervais which did seem out of place. Still, better than a lot of recent episodes.

I don't know entirely not ever seeing whole episodes of The Office, but is it just me or did Gervais plagurise his own character from The Office and add a shit load of American references to say that he's "with it" with America's pop culture? The episode itself had it's moments, but it was very disappointing.

I don't know entirely not ever seeing whole episodes of The Office, but is it just me or did Gervais plagurise his own character from The Office and add a shit load of American references to say that he's "with it" with America's pop culture?

His character was more or less David Brent lite. Same mannerisms with the tie, same job, plays guitar and has written awful songs on it...

• 1 month later...

250px-The_Simpsons_Sing_the_Blues.gif

Perhaps the greatest album ever made based around a animated TV family with a yellow skin tone.

Featuring Marge singing "Like a watch without a dial!" which Ringo described as:

David says:

her voice is irritatingly arousing

the simpsons sing the blues`was released in 1990 at the time of the first season.

Jesus now I'm near suicidal thinking that I was 19 years old, married, naked, drunk, and dancing around the Christmas tree when Srar was like 10 years old.

But that means she was only 21 when I was 33 and we destroyed that hotel room in Chicago. Okay suicidal moment over.

Hey, i'm as old school as any of you. I have the cassette and the CD, if I had the viynl i'd be set.

Jesus now I'm near suicidal thinking that I was 19 years old, married, naked, drunk, and dancing around the Christmas tree when Srar was like 10 years old.

PAEDO!

Edited by King Lordi

I didn't mean to imply she was IN THE ROOM. God you're a freak.

She was in the OTHER room.

(Since I live in America and Homeland Security or the NSA might be reading, I would like to say that the above was in fact a joke. She was ONLY on the phone.)

Edited by King Of No Condiments