The Simpsons

Lord Nibbler

Guest muddatrucker

So is it going to be slightly 3D, like a little bit more shiney like Futurama is, as far as the trailer goes it reveals nothing, it'll be a good film, but the trailer is shite.

• 8 months later...

Just got back from seeing it and I thought it was very good.

You see Barts cock.

Anyone else seen it?I haven't watched much of the new episodes of The Simpsons (by new I mean like the last couple of years) but this was pretty good. I was fearing that it was just gonna be like Family Guy humour. Maybe it was I didn't notice that.

Go.

P.S. I did a search for it and there wasnt a topic, so there.

A big group of us are going to see it early on Friday, probably around 5 right after we all get off work. I'm thinking about backing out, not because I don't want to see it, but because one of the guys who I just heard was invited is one of those annoying movie goers. You know, he yells out completely stupid things like "I have a small penis" for no reason, stands up and grinds on your shoulder, might give you a lap dance, yells at the screen if he thinks something is stupid.

Ugh, I hate him so much...

Got tickets booked to go see it on Friday. Funnily enough, I hadn't been to the cinema in months before Saturday and now I've been 3 times in like 2 days.

The only thing I can take from my visits is that Transformers and Die Hard were awesome. And that Krax are amazing.

I'm probably going to see it on Sunday, since I get off of work early enough, that we can go to see the movie. I can't wait, I loved The Simpsons but I haven't seen that many of the new ones (however, in the ones I have watched, they were funny, not horrible like some people seem to be saying about the new episodes), but I think it's going to get decent numbers just because even though they're not as popular as they once were, the people who haven't watched it in awhile, are still intrigued by the idea.

On another note, I might be going to see I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry; anybody see it and want to suggest me otherwise?

I should be seeing the movie Friday or Saturday. I can't wait. Unlike most people, I actually find newer episodes of The Simpsons decent and still pretty funny at times.

Though by checking Wikipedia and IMDB, I found out the movie has the writers that worked on the first 8-10 seasons (in fact, it has all my favorite writers with the exception of David Cohen). So I'm expecting a quality movie this weekend.

I'm probably going to see it on Sunday, since I get off of work early enough, that we can go to see the movie. I can't wait, I loved The Simpsons but I haven't seen that many of the new ones (however, in the ones I have watched, they were funny, not horrible like some people seem to be saying about the new episodes), but I think it's going to get decent numbers just because even though they're not as popular as they once were, the people who haven't watched it in awhile, are still intrigued by the idea.

On another note, I might be going to see I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry; anybody see it and want to suggest me otherwise?

I'm definitely torn on this one. On one hand, the previews are showing off some pretty damn funny gags. After reading the Wiki entry regarding the plot...well, let's just say this would have to feature some consistently funny stuff.

NedXBart, dawg.

I saw a preview yesterday and it was good enough. It's basically better than the pap they put out these days, but not 'classic Simpsons funny'. I'd give it a 7.5/10, with a fair few LOL moments.

I'm going to see the first preview session here in Finland tonight (well, technically tomorrow as the movie starts at 00.01 :shifty:) and have my hopes up for some funnies. The few commercials and trailers I've seen have looked like good stuff, but just to make sure I'll go and tickle my funny bone with beer for a few hours before the movie. More reports once I get back tomorrow!