TEW16 Real World Update: December 2016

Here is the update for December, I did not get to update as many promotions as last month but I did get round to updating rosters and stats for workers in AAW, AIW, Smash and wXw. On top of that I have done a small update that I've been meaning to do for a while, I've adjusted default gimmicks that were Old School Face/Heel (Realistic) to Old School Face (Wholesome) and Old School Heel (Cocky). I'm planning on hopefully getting around to releasing a new workers pack for January, I've still got a lot of pics to sort into the folder along with more pics to cut. Beyond that its been the typical updates for the month.

Enjoy.

Database: December 2016
Graphics: December 2016
Workers: July 2016

Frequently Asked Questions

Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date. They may also have their titles histories included, if they do you need to go into "Title Lineages" and remove their most recent record (identified with a "= -" or "= - #" before their record name). You can then activate the title (all closed promotions titles are retired) and then set the champion if they are under contract.

Helpful Guidelines

Hide contents

Stamina Stat To Match Length
41-53% = 10m Max
53-65% = 15m Max
65-77% = 34m Max
77-89% = 49m Max
89-100% - upto 88m

Popularity Levels (Based on general all region percentages)
0-19% = Unknown
20-39% = Regional Level
40-57% = Regional Star
58-62% = Recognisable
63-69% = Well Known
70-77% = Draw
78-84% = Star
85-92% = Huge Star
93-100% = Icon

Personality Templates

Hide contents

Class Act (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Dependable
- Driven
- Humble
- Loyal
- Optimistic
- Social

Class Act (Positive)
- Dependable
- Extremely Loyal
- Social

Egomaniac Star (Extremly Negative)
- Bold
- Dependable
- Extremely Driven
- Extremely Egotistical
- Extremely Manipulative
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish

Free Spirit (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Extremely Flaky
- Extremely Liberal
- Extremely Social
- Hesitant
- Humble
- Loyal
- Naive
- Optimistic

Grizzled Veteran
- Antisocial
- Conservative
- Dependable
- Pessimistic

Jerk (Very Negative)
- Bold
- Driven
- Egotistical
- Manipulative
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish

Master Politician
- Driven
- Egotistical
- Extremely Dependable
- Extremely Manipulative
- Ruthless
- Selfish
- Social

Normal
- Bold
- Egotistical
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish
- Social

Party Animal (Positive)
- Bold
- Extremely Social
- Flaky
- Hesitant
- Liberal
- Optimistic

Rookie (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Dependable
- Extremely Naive
- Generous
- Hesitant
- Humble
- Loyal
- Optimistic
- Social
- Timid

How to Install a Mod and Picture Packs in TEW 2016

Spoiler

Not signed in

Not signed in

• Lineker pinned and featured this topic

Alright, some ROH updates after last night's Final Battle PPV.

Spoiler

- Add Dragon Lee to the roster (from CMLL if he already isn't)

- Add Will Ospreay and Marty Scurll to the roster, Ospreay beat Fish for the TV Title on the UK Tour and Scurll beat Ospreay the night after, so the Lineage needs to be updated as well.

- The Kingdom (TK O'Ryan, Matt Taven & Vinny Marseglia) are the first-ever ROH Six-Man Tag Team Champions

- Add Cody Rhodes to the roster and make him a Heel.

- Add "Broken" Matt Hardy and Brother Nero to the roster. They aired in a video after the Tag Title Match saying they were coming for "The Bucks of Youth" and "The Hillbillies"

- Add Rhett Titus, Kenny King & Caprice Coleman as a stable called "The Rebellion", they've been around for a while. Not sure of the exact date.

I'm not sure how you want to go about the NJPW Roster guys that show up a lot of the time as well..

- Add KUSHIDA, Jushin Liger, Jay White to the roster.

- Kyle O'Reilly defeated Adam Cole to become the new ROH World Champion

2 hours ago, ThTmp4 said:

Alright, some ROH updates after last night's Final Battle PPV.

Hide contents

- Add Dragon Lee to the roster (from CMLL if he already isn't)

- Add Will Ospreay and Marty Scurll to the roster, Ospreay beat Fish for the TV Title on the UK Tour and Scurll beat Ospreay the night after, so the Lineage needs to be updated as well.

- The Kingdom (TK O'Ryan, Matt Taven & Vinny Marseglia) are the first-ever ROH Six-Man Tag Team Champions

- Add Cody Rhodes to the roster and make him a Heel.

- Add "Broken" Matt Hardy and Brother Nero to the roster. They aired in a video after the Tag Title Match saying they were coming for "The Bucks of Youth" and "The Hillbillies"

- Add Rhett Titus, Kenny King & Caprice Coleman as a stable called "The Rebellion", they've been around for a while. Not sure of the exact date.

I'm not sure how you want to go about the NJPW Roster guys that show up a lot of the time as well..

- Add KUSHIDA, Jushin Liger, Jay White to the roster.

- Kyle O'Reilly defeated Adam Cole to become the new ROH World Champion

June 2016

More ROH Info:

Remove ACH from the roster
Remove The Decade as a Stable.
Add Kevin Sullivan to the roster
Add Punisher Martinez to the roster - you might need to actually create him as I don't see him in the list of active wrestlers
Sullivan, Martinez and BJ Whitmer are doing an occult style gimmick
Colby Corino is no longer in ROH and is said to be going to NJPW to train at the Dojo. Also actually got caught with drugs on Saturday night so you might want to add Law Problems to him.
ROH's product needs a bit of an update because they very much do use the face/heel divide and they're more about storylines than they used to be although a lot of them are pretty weak.
I think it's safe to take Kenny Omega off the roster since he hasn't wrestled for them since May and the new system in this game allows the player to grab him for an appearance of two should they want to use him.
Same with Matt Sydal.
The Young Bucks are World Tag Team Champions

That's all I have at the moment.

I didn't realize that Matt Sydal was actually in jail and is probably going to get banned from Japan for a few years so maybe don't take him off the roster because he's probably going to need somewhere to work.

22 hours ago, Forky said:

More ROH Info:

Add Kevin Sullivan to the roster

That's all I have at the moment.

I didn't realize that Matt Sydal was actually in jail and is probably going to get banned from Japan for a few years so maybe don't take him off the roster because he's probably going to need somewhere to work.

What would be Kevin Sullivan's role in ROH?

As for Matt Sydal his last match was PWG so chances are he will pop up there next, he hasnt been in ROH since May.

Also am I right that Steve Corino is leaving/has left ROH for WWE/NXT?

Kevin Sullivan is a manager at the moment but with Corino leaving I'm not sure if they'll keep him around because the story kind of revolves around Corino/Whitmer. For now I'd put him on the roster until he stops showing up. For now he manages BJ Whitmer and Punisher Martinez

According to reports Corino's contract isn't up until the end of the month but since ROH finished up it's final show of the year on December 4th, he said his goodbyes on that show so I'd take him off the roster for the January update.

Surprised at the lack of updates from other people, if not Who, you should maybe look at some other up to date threads for the non '16 games just incase you don't see it in here or keep up with it yourself!

- Remove Nigel McGuinness from ROH and add him to WWE as a Colour Commentator.

Edited by ThTmp4

1 hour ago, ThTmp4 said:

Surprised at the lack of updates from other people, if not Who, you should maybe look at some other up to date threads for the non '16 games just incase you don't see it in here or keep up with it yourself!

Fleisch tends to get alot of traffic on GDS and I tend to keep up with that.

For an update on the data, I've updated stats and rosters for FIP, JWP and Ice Ribbon and I'm planning on hopefully getting DDT finished for January. On top of that I'm going to try and update stats and add anyone missing from the WWE UK tournament

3 hours ago, ThTmp4 said:

Is this confirmed because last I heard he wasn't leaving ROH.

26 minutes ago, BrokenAlphonse said:

Hi, i have a problem with the data

With ROH TV tapings on Saturday's the half of  my roster are in Japan for "Live Events" the following Sunday (PPV)

Where i can move tapings ans ppv for make sure that i have all my roster on PPV's ?

And i notice that Adam Page gimmick is Cocky, i think Maniac (Brute) is more appropriate

In the office tab, go to broadcasting then TV controls then edit details, there you can change the day you hold tapings and when it  airs.