WWE Champions

The Red Reuben

Congrats. I need robes to level up a few of my wrestlers, but I'm not getting them as drops. I've done today's dailies as far as I can go, so i at least got some for winning matches.

I need sunglasses, wristbands, Kane masks, and a bunch of other items I've not been getting. ALL my wrestlers are maxed, but I can't evolve any of them. My highest talents are 859.

What day is Showboat loot?

Edited by GhostMachine

12 hours ago, Baddar said:

It's a grind, but what I've done at times is save up the in game dollars. 150 buys you a token pack. You don't always get what you need but if you're 1 away, you might get lucky.

Uhh, honestly didn't know you could do that! Will give it a try, cheers.

10 minutes ago, cmb211087 said:

Uhh, honestly didn't know you could do that! Will give it a try, cheers.

If you tap the enhance/evolve button below the tokens (or the tokens themselves, not sure which) it should tell you that you don't have the required amount and that you can buy a token bag for 150.

Got my Cena to two star.... but for some reason one star is filled but the other isn't? What?

He works well with THE RYBACK so at least there's that.

9 minutes ago, OctoberRavenO said:

Got my Cena to two star.... but for some reason one star is filled but the other isn't? What?

He works well with THE RYBACK so at least there's that.

They do some stuff to show natural 2/3 star people vs those that were boosted into higher star tiers they didnt start at

Apparently, the wrestlers who you have enhanced over time are worse than the wrestlers you get from a crate.  So a 3 Star Cena that you've had since the start is inferior to a 3 Star Cena that you might get as a drop.

15 hours ago, Baddar said:

@Rocky I just noticed in the chat that somebody was saying to join their faction and you'd be promoted to an "enforcer" - we're all recruits at the moment, so what do enforcers do, exactly? Is it to simply accept or reject requests? 

To be honest, I have no idea what they do, or if they actually do anything. My guess would be to do with the running of the Faction, like you've suggested.
I'd be willing to throw ranks out there if we have a system set up. This way, if required we have something sorted for if we open it to public to fill the slots.

Speaking of Factions, there is a new thing "Faction Feuds" I think it's a Faction v Faction thing.
You need to download a BETA app for or something, I haven't done it yet but all the information is in the HELP Section under settings.
Let me know if you guys are interested in it and I'll see how I go about adding us to it.

4 hours ago, edcq1987 said:

Apparently, the wrestlers who you have enhanced over time are worse than the wrestlers you get from a crate.  So a 3 Star Cena that you've had since the start is inferior to a 3 Star Cena that you might get as a drop.

Wow. That's some Pay To Win bullshit there.

I had wondered what it meant - at least now I know.

On the pay to win thing, my gf's brother bought the £50 pack the other day, opened 12 crates and only ended up with a 1* Cesaro as a new superstar, rest were duplicates. So it's more "pay a fucking lot" to win. The chances of getting a 2 or 3 star from a 400 dollar crate is very slim.

The only things I've bought were the Shane O Mac pack on release, and the level up pack for £19 a week later. I had been enjoying the game and they felt like worthwhile purchases. I actually have money in my Google account now to spend, but I'll wait for a decent deal. It certainly won't be going on a bunch of "chance to get a 3* ..." crates, that's for sure.

I almost wonder if it is pay to win just to advance past one gold star. I need rare tokens to advance ALL of my wrestlers, and haven't received any from fights (boxes or winning rewards) or loot cases. All I got for the Uncaged was 2 frickin' sunglasses, and anything good I'd need to already better than a gold star just to have a shot at getting. I'm severely stuck right now. And I'll be damned if I'll spend a dime of real money on the game. (I only have 56 cash atm, so no buying a token bag for 150)

Yesterday I spent 90% of my time in the game just kicking the shit out of a couple of showboats using mostly NXT Rollins and Ambrose just hoping to get some decent drops. All I got for my efforts, besides coins (even from loot cases) were a couple of Boss tokens and some training point cards. Fortunately I needed the cards, which I used on Dolph Ziggler. (The other 10% was doing as much of the dailies as I could)

*edited to add* I think I've only ever gotten one rare token as a loot drop, period. 

Edited by GhostMachine

I finally got my Cena enhanced thanks to the tip earlier about using the in game cash to get the needed requirements. He is an absolute beast now, just get a finisher and it's match over. Rollins next, just need two comets and then he is getting enhanced as I need him for the last match in one tour (against Cena/Orton who are rated ridiculously high).

I'd been using in-game cash for the match saving (spend 50 to restore health after being pinned), and didn't know about buying token bags until it was too late. But....I'm saving the cash for that purpose on my second account.

Unlocked Golddust on my main account last night. 

On 3/1/2017 at 22:22, edcq1987 said:

Could you tell me where you found this info?

Or possible how much worse an enhanced wrestler is compared to wrestler you might get as a drop?

If it is substantial... that is some serious pay to play bull... 

4 hours ago, darkrayne said:

Could you tell me where you found this info?

Or possible how much worse an enhanced wrestler is compared to wrestler you might get as a drop?

If it is substantial... that is some serious pay to play bull... 

Settings - Help - Superstars - Star Rank

Not sure what the discrepancy is between the two though. It doesn't give that information. 

23 hours ago, GhostMachine said:

I'd been using in-game cash for the match saving (spend 50 to restore health after being pinned), and didn't know about buying token bags until it was too late. But....I'm saving the cash for that purpose on my second account.

Unlocked Golddust on my main account last night. 

I found it only gives you tokens for the superstar you click on and isn't always reliable to give you what you want (I only needed two Neville Comets for Rollins and it gave everything but)

Edited by cmb211087