WWE 2K18

Kyle

Yeah the video hadn't been posted yet.  It's a similar dynamic to last year though where if you elected to have one or more Wyatt Family member get accompanied by the rest it would default to the stable entrance.  Pretty neat.

From the brief glimpse I could see, Nikki Cross seems like a pretty strong likeness.  Given how badly they'd botched most of the women in 2k17 that's a good first start.  Hopefully they set the Alexa and Dana models from last year on fire.

They did new scans and that tech changes fast so here's hoping that most everyone looks spot on this time around.

Here's the one issue I have with that though - the guys/girls who can't get scanned have to use the old system and by god, I really hope some of them get updated. Some were fine through and through but certain characters like Macho Man were waaaaaay off and as the main roster starts to look better and better that's going to become even more apparent than it already is.

45 minutes ago, Troy said:

There's a little part of me that's going to be crushed if we don't get a couple of the UK guys as at least DLC. I want a proper Pete Dunne in my game :( 

Apparently all of British Strong Style were scanned for the game. I think Dunne and Bate will make it in the main game, with maybe a couple other UK tournament guys in as DLC?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Owen said:

Apparently all of British Strong Style were scanned for the game. I think Dunne and Bate will make it in the main game, with maybe a couple other UK tournament guys in as DLC?

Really? I'm pleasantly surprised if BSS are in there, and done right.

3 hours ago, Apsham said:

Big Bossman is even better because he got Hard Times as his theme last year instead of the Slick one he had in 2K16.

Yeah, and his Attitude Era attire and theme were in the game too, albeit as DLC, but that'll just be in the main game this year, I presume.

15 hours ago, Apsham said:

It would technically be smarter for them to do versus "hey, want Buddy Murphy?".

I'd pay money for Buddy Murphy and TM-61. I wan't my Australian stable and damnit this year I might actually get it.

Element Games are hyping a "massive" character reveal tomorrow, saying only that it'll be the first time this person has made an appearance in the series.

Everyone's speculating people like Shaq, McGregor, Rousey, or the always-present Owen Hart rumors.  But I'm not sure why Element Games would be given the first crack at revealing somebody important since that's usually IGN's gig.  I'm guessing the hype will end up being a joke as the reveal ends up being Ellsworth.